No weightloss

marianne01

Hi guys ,

No weight loss this week so maintaining at 17.13. Boo hoo . But I know what's gone wrong . I have been using extra shakes to make my black coffee taste better plus been having an extra shake in the night as I have been hungry. Plus I had some chicken this week / not much though.

But it's my 4th week this week so end of the box. I am cutting the coffee , water only for a week cut down to three packs. I am aiming for 17.6 on the last week . Have to re-order another box . Plus enquiring about swimfit . Hugs and love to all

well done!! nearly a month thats great in on day 2.. still feeling excited by it all sure this will fade in few days hahaha

Try not to let it get the better of you marianne. I felt like throwing in the towel at the end of week 3 and all of week 4 but it's worth sticking at it cause week 5 i lost 5lb! Get that water drink, knock the coffee on the head (I allow myself 1 in the am to get me going!) and you'll have a fab loss I'm sure.

Remember we're all here if you need us xox

Hi Marrianne .... for what it's worth, I think you are doing AMAZING... :bliss:

and

I think if you viewed this a different way - Like ... Before you started if someone offered you 5 lb a week loss for the first 3 weeks, you would have said YES PLEASE !!!

Don't be hard on yourself - 'cause you'll end up getting down [and we all know that leads to the kitchen cupboards!!] You are doing GREAT !!!

I have a feeling you are going to have a terrific WEEK 4

Lots of hugs ...
:gen126:

Back