Nobody else knows, 1st weigh in

tina67

I need to shout as the family are getting bored now,lol.Had my first weigh in today.
I lost 1 stone and 7 lbs. I have lots to loose but i am so chuffed.....
Haven't told other family members nor best friends i am on a diet as of yet so to save myself from squealing on facebook i have wrote it here,lol.

well done!! what time frame was that in?????
its a fab achievement!!

Thank you xxx

Kes its 4 wks today. And this forum really does help i was about to stuff my face( no other way to say it) with 5 alpen light bars. Only two passed my lips. When i saw these replies i put the other 3 in the cupboard and insisted i grabbed the fresh pineapple rings instead phew thank you ladies xxx

this site is a true inspiration... Although my recent falls have been my own doing, we are all here to help... And there is no way i would have gotten through the loss ive had without this site!!!!

It sure is i have got some brilliant ideas from this site, those alpen bars are one, but they are sooo yummy.

You have done amazing as well Kes, 47lbs wow, that's a very good weight loss.

I need to sort some more family friendly low fat meals as i have a hubbie and 4 children at home (two have left home, 6 in all and then 3 grandchildren) mind you with the summer finally arriving the salads should be back on the menu,minus all the good naughty bits,lol

Well done on your amazing loss.
Good Luck for next month.

I need to shout as the family are getting bored now,lol.Had my first weigh in today.
I lost 1 stone and 7 lbs. I have lots to loose but i am so chuffed.....
Haven't told other family members nor best friends i am on a diet as of yet so to save myself from squealing on facebook i have wrote it here,lol.

WOW what an amazing achievement. Sooo jealous but very pleased for you; what diet are you following?

That's a fantastic loss..well done!

Thank you, you are all so kind :).

Not really following a diet as such, more the 5gram rule. After i had help in working it out. I am so rubbish with figures.

I am introducing the WII next week. Now i know they are only roughly a pound out from the surgery scales.

Good luck to everyone else on their journey!!!

Thank you again xxx

Last edited:
Back