Nom nom nom!

Guru

Silver Member
The peanut bar is LOVELY! I'm gutted I only got one this week now!

I wasn't a fan at first but now I love them too! Nom nom nom indeed :) and they're lower in carbs than the toffee, caramels bars etc so double bonus!

peanut and cranberry are my fav too- they are both the crunch ones! mmmmmmm

I only got three bars for the week so I will have to save the other two up for when I'm having a bad day and need something other than porridge! I hope they don't affect my weight loss too badly.

I bought 3 for the weekend coming - none left though, they are far too nice! lol
So will have to make do with my tetra's when I go out at the weekend.

Hugs x x x

I also LOVE the peanut bars, got some choc ones too havent tried them yet.

Well done on your weight in the morning GURU 5 pounds is fantastic!

heyhey i have the peanut and cranberry also :p i have one every single day and it doesnt seem to really affect my losses :) the slow weeks you see on my sig are naughty weeks lol

i love the peanut ones, the only ones i have! i want to continue having them too all the way through maintenence. frozen tetras are my other favourites.

ooo i tried frozen tetras yesterday ermm left them over night and the bf said they were more hassle that they are worth haha i like it tho (took me about an hour to eat the bloody thing) haha

I didn't like them much I'm afraid, thought they were way too salty. I like the toffee one tho, I chop it into little bits and make it last a couple of hours rofl! How sad is that! x

I didn't like them much I'm afraid, thought they were way too salty. I like the toffee one tho, I chop it into little bits and make it last a couple of hours rofl! How sad is that! x
i used to cut them up and make them last but now....i just scoff them hehehe

Back