Nom!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by cheekychinchilla, 29 November 2009 Social URL.

1. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone tried Nom yoghurt?? They've started selling them in Morrison's now-they're fat free and are actually rather nice. A teeny bit watery, but they have actual fruit in and they're veggie .... and they're 5 for £1 at the moment :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    I haven't, but mostly for the reason that they aren't syn free - Senga Strawberry/Morello Cherry/Alphonso Mango flavours are 2 syns and the Vanilla one is 1.5 syns.

Just goes to show that fat free doesn't equal syn free!

If you've got a Sainsbury's nearby, I'd recommend their 0.1% fat yogurts - real fruit, very creamy and 3 for £1 (and veggie friendly too). Have a look on the Syn Values forum too - there's now a sticky about syn-free yogurts if you want some suggestions!

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Please check the syn free yoghurt list in the syns thread above, I think you'll find that the Sainsbury yoghurts are not syn free either.

I keep the syn free yoghurt list updated, so it is well worth a look.

5. johnners

johnners Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(14.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    All varieties of Nom yogs are 3 syns per pot. I found this by searching Naturally Light under Nom Dairy online. This was after eating at least one a day for a week. Lesson learned!

6. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Donnie,

I'm confused - checked online again this afternoon about the Sainsbury's yogurts - they're still free. Do you know something I don't?! Hoping the website is not out of date - if it is, I don't know what to go by!

Hope you can help...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sainsbury's Light 0.1% Fat Peach & Apricot Probiotic Yogurt 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 0 Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original Free [​IMG] Green Free [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sainsbury's Light 0.1% Fat Strawberry Probiotic Yogurt 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 0 Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original Free [​IMG] Green Free [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sainsbury's Light 0.1% Fat Vanilla Probiotic Yogurt 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

7. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Think the values have been updated again - this is what is online (checked 1615 UK local time on 29/11/09).

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nom Naturally Light Yogurts, Senga Strawberry/Morello Cherry/Alphonso Mango 180g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 2 Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 2 Syns [​IMG] Green 2 Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nom Naturally Light Yogurts, Bourbon Vanilla 180g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 1½ Syns on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 1½ Syns [​IMG] Green 1½ Syns [/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

8. johnners

johnners Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(14.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're right. Thanks for update! That's better!

9. slinkydreams

slinkydreams Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks for the update Paperclip, I thought the Nom yoghurts were free. I save up most of my syns for red wine, so better give the rest of the Nom yoghurts to my OH. Oops!

10. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That sucks about the yogurts! Ah well, will eat the ones I've got left and go back to my other ones. It sucks being limited to certain yogurts because most aren't veggie!

11. louisegiles

louisegiles Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.3%)
    ok i may be new to slimming world but surely 3 syns isnt that bad dont we have an allowance of around 10-15 per day?? ....dont shoot me down im still new here!

12. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Personally I would agree with you but there is a school of thought that says why waste 3 syns on a yoghurt when I could use the syns on chocolate/alcohol/biscuit etc or basically something that can't be had for free. :)

13. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

sounds interesting...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.