NoMoreChubbyhttp://g.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/smile.gif

nomorechubby

:)
I start tomorrow...Don't own any scales so will weigh myself at work when no one's looking...and post here tomorrow night. I'm around the 19 and a half st or so I think, at 5ft 6 and size 22/24. Had enough of this weight dragging me down and holding me back. I'm 45 with two girls, one teenage and one in Uni and this November is my silver wedding anniversary. Healthy fit husband and would like to join him more in his fitness and cycling...actually, I couldn't join him LESS as I don't go at all at the moment!

1st Goal is to be on TS for the month, porridge, carbonara and shakes are all ready

I'd like to pop on here every evening so if you can chat with me and we can spur each other on, that would be just perfect!
xx K

Hiya K and welcome!!

Best of luck on starting =)

Good choice on the shakes and porridge! =)

Hi K. Good luck. I really hope you reach your goal. I'm in my 6th week (weigh in is on Sundays) and have lost 17lb so far. Once you get past the first 3 days it is a lot easier to follow the diet. Unfortunately I'm having to restart after a few days away last week! It really helps to read everyone elses diaries and keep one of your own. I'm currently on 3 weeks' leave from work 9go back next Monday) and have found the forum invaluable for support and inspiration while I've been off. Look forward to hearing of your weight loss.

Back