• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

non CD related but IVE GOT A HOUSE!!! YAY!!

luciec1

I currently live in a 2 bed tiny council flat with my 3 kids & its been a nightmare! im on the first floor so ive had a flight of stairs to get up & down with a 10 month old, a 2 year old & a 5 year old! My neighbour is a druggy scum bag & has given us soooo much grief!

Well yesterday i was offered a 3 bedroom house!!!!! We went to see it last night & its gorgeous!!! Its in a little village in the country, the schools by it are great! its just amazing, i love it!! feel like im dreaming!

& i get the keys today!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!

Im so excited lol can u tell?

Just wanted to share!

Lucie xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

TTey68

Awww Lucie you must be thrilled! Hope you settle in well xx

That's great! Hope you're really happy in your new home.

stacey

i love minimins me :)
hey hun

am still all excited for ya :) remember to keep drinkin water while ya moving hhaha

hope everything works out well for u

xxx

luciec1

aww thanks everyone!!

stace, i will be gluging for england mate no worries there lol

Lucie xxx

That's fantastic, hun!!

I know what it's like in a 2 bed flat with 3 little kids AND to have druggy neighbours! Just awful!!

When I moved into my house, I was sooo happy!

Enjoy it, hun!

xxxxxxx

natayou

a bit different everyday
wow that is great news...know exactly where you are coming from...except I had 4 kids not 3 and my neighbours were alcoholics not druggies
snap on the 2 flights down though....ooh hold on we had 4 flights ner ner:p
hope the house is all you want it to be
nat x

aww thanks everyone!

I collected the keys today & we have moved some stuff in! We have gotta be in by monday cos the keys for my flat have gotta go back then!!

So after Fri i wont be around for a while! :( Till i get the net back.

Lucie xx