Non dairy atkins phase 1 plans

margarino

Chronic dieter!!!
Hello everyone,
I am new to atkins and although I have the book, am quite busy with work and wedding plans so would really appreciate some help from those already doing the diet to make a week plan that is interesting and dairy free (don't have milk or milk products except for mozzarella). Any help would be so appreciated! I hope I don't sound like a lazy cow but my job really is hectic - long hours and really stressful! Thanks so much xx

Do you eat meat though?? You can have things like steak and salad, broccoli, eggs, cauliflower, Green beans, so you could have an omelette for break a chicken salad for lunch with just olive oil for a dressing and steak and veg for dinner. Preparation is the key tho coz you need to make your lunches up the day before to take to work, but I have been making extra for tea and taking it to work the next day. There's so much you can have on Atkins I never feel like I am missing out... You should try to get the book to look over tho coz it gives some handy tips and it's good to refer back to now and again.

Cheers teetie! I do have the book, but wanted to get started straight away as i have so little time left now to fit into my dress and the menu plans in the book do have dairy so was just wanting ideas of what to substitute the cheese etc with. Thanks though!

You can get some great flavoured olive oils - lemon, basil, chilli - will make a difference to salads :)

Can you have mayo? I go through loads of the stuff.

Hi Marge and welcome, yes I'd substitute Oils, but I'd probably just stick to non dairy recipes my self

Well done!! A few more days and your gonna have a lovely loss to show for your hard work!

I'm only on day 2 and I didn't realize I'm meant to be dairy free!!

I've been using full fat cream in my eggs! And also had some cheddar! Am I doing this all wrong??

Thanks again!

I'm only on day 2 and I didn't realize I'm meant to be dairy free!!

I've been using full fat cream in my eggs! And also had some cheddar! Am I doing this all wrong??

Thanks again!

no its just that margarino needs a dairy free diet .............. you carry on with those eggs xx;)

Back