Non dukan advise

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
So I need some help!
So ill start off saying I'm a really paranoid person but over the last few days I've got the feeling that my OH is really falling out of love with me! Just little things that I'm really starting to panick about
I've asked him and he says he hates it when I get paranoid and he does still love me! I know I'm ramberling but all I really want to know is does anyone else sometimes feel like this and what do you do
I still feel abit under the weather so that won't help and I don't really have any female true friends that I can call on!
Oh god I sound dreadful!!! I'm sorry any advise would be so welcome or even a stern get a grip!!
Xxx

If your OH sais he loves you should believe him and give yourself a chance to relax a bit.
If you are feeling tired or depressed you should take some days off from work and travel a bit maybe..

I do have the same problem.
I think I am insecure and somehow very needy.
I doubt my friends which is something I shouldn't do...

Laura, darling

You need to get better, relax and trust in what your OH says.

And, you won't like this, but if you get these thoughts often then I think a trip to the doctor would be a good thing ....

Have faith in yourself, love.

P x

Laura how are you feeling today?

Men are less complicated than women, we hold out thoughts and over think situations, comments, looks. Don't worry. I'm fine thanks Laura...just full of flu :-( and twisty lol x

Laura I could have written the whole first post! I've had a lot of chats with my lovely oh about it, and he just proves the point by sididd that men are much less complicated than women! In his mind, he loves me, he's told me he loves me, why should he have to repeat it?! As far as he's concerned if things had changed we wouldn't be together so he doesn't need to keep repeating it!

To be fair though, after talking about it he makes more effort to tell me he loves me and to try to limit my worries! Chin up-he loves you, he's just a male and therefore crap at telling you! X

Back