Non food rewards

Lots2lose36

Silver Member
I've decided to reward myself with a non food reward every month that I'm on plan 100%

Does anyone else do this?

So my reward for next month is a size 10 lipsy dress with osteridge feather trim £90.00

Yes it's expensive but I figure I deserve that :)

I like to treat myself to a massage, get my nails done etc if I think I've done really well, or lost a certain amount.

However, when I started, I got a jewellery company to custom make me a silver necklace with black hearts on it, which is a gift to myself when I get into my healthy BMI range.

I've seen a photo of it but i havent looked at it in real life yet. My bf opened it and checked to make sure it was ok, but I dont even know where the box is.

Its my end goal motivation!

I planned to buy a new Harry Potter Lego set for every goal reached (yes I am a grown up, and yes I am that sad) but I found several on offer so..... if the choice is paying £20 now or £35 when I lose a stone, well I chose the former! I have one of the larger kits unopened, and a place put it on my shelf but I didn't set a goal to reach to do it. I think I will do it when I feel comfortable in myself, or maybe just on a down day. They take ages to make, keeps the hands busy!

I also got a leaflet form my local health place, thinking of getting a facial or neck massage when I get to goal. Though a big thing will be the day before my friend's wedding, we plan to go tot a spa! It's in June so will either be a reward for getting to goal or something to spur me on!

One thing I will be doing in July is go to a posh hairdresser. I want to be morror-friendly by then, nothing worse than sitting there with wet hair looking like a troll and hating everypart of your face. Maybe thats just me! I am going, I want to get a cut and colour before I see my family so it's up to me how I look by then- will I be happy seeing that face in the mirror? Motivation!

Oh and ooodles of new clothes, am saving up for new wardrobe when i get to goal. That is also literal, am going to buy an actual wardrobe when I get there and dump the canvas one!

I regularly treat myself with non-food treats to make up for not having wine and food treats. I have my nails done with Shellac every 2 weeks and often have facials, massages, pedicures etc and have my hair trimmed and coloured every 6 weeks - I find the groupon / kgb / living social vouchers are great for treats - you can treat yourself at a bargain price! Have also bought treats like shoes / bags / jewellery as a reward and am starting to have to buy a few clothing items in smaller sizes although don't want to buy too much as hope to keep shrinking lol.
Anything which keeps us motivated and losing weight has got to be good!

my partner agreed to buy me a pandora charm for every stone i lost..i think he thought i would give up like every other diet ive been on...lol i only needed a lb off this week for my 5th stone but i put on a bit over friday and saturday so its prob 3lb now xx

Back