Non Scale Victories

JoanieK

Silver Member
Hi- I started a thread like this last time I did LT. Basically apart from the scale we have non-scale victories and these can get us through low loss weeks or tough days. Perhaps we can share them here??

Anything goes like doing up a zipper, getting hit on, resisting temptation, getting compliments etc

I'll start with my NSV is getting to day 5- I've been 100% and can already see the difference!

Nsv for me would be continuing to have patience with my toddler when he's up for hours during the night while I'm cold and weak.

Nsv fishing out my pre- pregnancy clothes and them almost fitting :)

Was back in my leggings long boots and long jumper today with a jacket on top i could not zip up last week........hoping next two weeks can get my jeans back on lol

Nsv for me would be continuing to have patience with my toddler when he's up for hours during the night while I'm cold and weak.

Nsv fishing out my pre- pregnancy clothes and them almost fitting :)

Brilliant the pre-pregnancy is a big one! I can't wait to fit nicely in something!

Was back in my leggings long boots and long jumper today with a jacket on top i could not zip up last week........hoping next two weeks can get my jeans back on lol

Loriloo sounds like a cute outfit and great one fitting back in it so quick! Those jeans will be posted on here soon I bet as a nsv

NSV

Trying on my swimsuit today and it fit and didn't look too shabby hehe... Going swimming on the weekend of the hens so I'm delighted and still three weeks left to look even better :)

Amazing lauriloo two nsv for you! So motivating!

Last edited:
NSV

Trying on my swimsuit today and it fit and didn't look too shabby hehe... Going swimming on the weekend of the hens so I'm delighted and still three weeks left to look even better :)

Omg to lose the swimsuit terrors! Hoping to wear one at easter for daughters birthday Argh!

A lot if my clothes are now too big and loose. I've dropped at least a dress size for sure. My skin is getting better too.

That's great can't wait to drop a dress size but delighted clothes arw fitting so much better as some were busting the seams!

Omg to lose the swimsuit terrors! Hoping to wear one at easter for daughters birthday Argh!

It's a big one for me too... Want to bring my little boy swimming when it's warm and my friend can't believe I am actually gonna go swimming on the hen weekend... No where near target lol...

It's a big one for me too... Want to bring my little boy swimming when it's warm and my friend can't believe I am actually gonna go swimming on the hen weekend... No where near target lol...

You'll be much closer than you were if you weren't doing this plan and you will get there!! Even if this forum has to drag you kicking and screaming!

You'll be much closer than you were if you weren't doing this plan and you will get there!! Even if this forum has to drag you kicking and screaming!

That's the thing... I'm not kicking and screaming.. A wondrous thing about self love regardless of size... I'm good right now... Just getting better xxx

Fantastic- It's a journey isn't it?

Fantastic- It's a journey isn't it?

It certainly is.. However I believe its a mental one more so than physical to be honest... I genuinely had to boot the self loathing voice out the door first and accept my flaws before I knew I was ready to make my changes... My whole life has greatly improved due to my new way of viewing life... I've been positive for two years now... It's not going anywhere...

Taking one goal on step at a time..

Debts are now gone... Getting my body back is now.. Quit smoking will be next and thats it... Done :-D

It certainly is.. However I believe its a mental one more so than physical to be honest... I genuinely had to boot the self loathing voice out the door first and accept my flaws before I knew I was ready to make my changes... My whole life has greatly improved due to my new way of viewing life... I've been positive for two years now... It's not going anywhere...

Taking one goal on step at a time..

Debts are now gone... Getting my body back is now.. Quit smoking will be next and thats it... Done :-D

Oh diet I think is 85% mental totally, and it's amazing the way you can reset your life when taking control!

Two dresses that didn't fit now do again!! Plus joints not quite as sore!! Yey

Back