Noob alert ;)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xJox, 29 October 2009 Social URL.

1. xJox

xJox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone, I've just registered in hope to find some support while I loose weight. I'm a single mum to 3 kids and sometimes struggle to get the motivation and push i need to suceed with my weight loss.

I'm following Slimming World and loving it!!! I'm hoping to make new friends on here :D

Spk soon
    Jo x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World/waiting WLS
    Hi there and welcome, you will make lots of new friends on here and will get much support too

Good Luck xxx

4. Aimee

Aimee hiya!

Hi Jo welcome! Hope you find all the support you need here! :) x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you are enjoying SW and good luck

Irene xx

6. xJox

xJox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I joined WW in Jan this year and managed to loose a stone and a bit, then i all started creeping back on :( unfortuantly my leader as lovely as she was failed to motivate me so it was time to move on....I'm enjoying SW as I'm a fruit addict so not having to point them is just heaven. I'm feeling very positive as i don't feel I'm having to watch what I'm eating and in return enjoying my food again. Sometimes i sturuggle to keep at it and because my partner is over 300 miles away from me most of the time (he is my Mr Motivator) i think its ok to slip back to my old ways....

I'm so determined this time, i want to be lighter and to be able to walk with my head held high and be proud of how i look, instead of always wondering if ppl think i look awful :s

Heres to a lighter life!!!!

xxx

7. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    hi and welcome...
    everyone here is lovely, and very supportive. so im sure you will find it right at home to help you though your weight loss.

good luck!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.