• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Noobi :)

Hello fellow slim faster's!

My name is Becky I am 21 years old and I am morbidly obese.. And I hate it. After years of binging, eating the wrong things and late night eating, This year is where I want it off. I started Atkins at the beginning of the year, which was great for 2 weeks, but then I was just hungry ALL the time craving potatoes!! So I gave that up, Tried slimming world and couldn't stick to it... So here I am, I want to try Slim Fast... It seems ideal for me, I never eat breakfast and I rarely eat Lunch, but I tend to eat a big meal in the evening. I am really loving it so far. I started on Thursday and don't feel hungry at all. I have a little girly weekend away on June the 25th, and have some brand new jeans in my drawers, waiting for me to fit in them, So That is my first goal :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi boo good luck im on the tescos ultra slim and im loving it have lost 15 pounds so far ... im begining to notice now when i look in the mirror i hate dieting but this is wonderful im never hungry at all so good luck

Hi! Good luck, your story sounds a lot like mine! :)

......peanuts! So glad to see somebody with results from tesco ultraslim. Do you have the shakes? I tried the powder shake and wasn't keen, then i tried a carton shake in the same flavour, like a totally different thing, sickly sweet, i have the hot chocolate one to try in the morning, what are the bars like? I may get some if they are good? How ling has it taken you to lose 15 lbs? Good luck boo boo!

x

hi ican i am on my 5th week after the inital loss the first week im losing around 2 pound a week. im happy with that still have 36 pound to lose but i dont mind taking my time i get downhearted now and again that its not quicker but i will get there have just started aqua aerobics and i love dont even realise im exercising. not a great exerciser me im on the shakes and bars i swop and change first week had the trots and wind :) but it has settled down now good luck to you on the plan

hi im gonna start slim fast tomz need all the help and support as i just end up giving in i need to lose over 4 stone and relly want to stick to it thank you

good morning beki you will get lots of support here i will try and get on as much as i can to help you will be a bit hard today as i am going to sheffield to see my sister but will com on tonight good luck for today xx

Linda

Hi Becky - and Beki. :)
Lovely to see you here, and good luck.

I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks, but it's suiting me well so far. I hope you get on really well with it, and you'll be taking your girls swimming in no time!

Beki - we'll all support you. I know it's going to be hard, but I really want to stick with it this time!