Noodles on green day/ Morrisons suasages!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by JAYJAY33, 31 December 2009 Social URL.

1. JAYJAY33

JAYJAY33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hey all

I am relatively new to Slimming World, only joined 4 weeks ago. However i am having difficulty finding dried noodles that are free on green days. I found egg noodles in Asda but apparently they are 9 syns a packet (big packet though) but anyone know which are free on green days? Also which suasages are free from MOrrisons? Seen some mentioned on here a few times.

Thanks alot xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The syn free ona red day Morrisons sausages are the Eat Smart Diet Pork Sausages. They are a bit of a pig to get hold of though (excuse the pun) ;)

Any noodles that are completely dry and that you have to boil are free on a green day. The ones that are 'wet' have oil in them so you will have to syn them ones.

4. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    low fat super noodles are free on green and ee

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Asda dried egg noodles are a free food. Perhaps they are 9 syns on red?
    The egg noodles which are synned are the ready to wok ones as they are coated in oil.
    I use Sharwoods dried egg noodles which are free.

6. JAYJAY33

JAYJAY33 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Aaw great thanks very much everyone! I used the manual syn calculator on slimming world website and it said they had syns in them. Maybe i did them wrong. I find dried noodles hard to find anyway as can never find them in Tesco, maybe im looking in the wrong place!!

Will have a look out for those diet sausages for when i do red days to vary things!

Thanks again everyone. Love this site!!

Kate xxx

7. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You are better off searching for syns on the syns online tab rather than using the calculator.
    Just use the calculator for things which aren't listed but make sure you enter any free food allowance, which you maybe didn't do with the noodles.
    You will find dried noodles in Tesco near the pasta sauces/chinese sauces etc.

8. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The dried noodles in my Tesco are with the oriental sauces etc rather than with the pasta. I buy the Sharwoods fine egg noodles. The thinner ones seem to take up flavour better. Going to do spicey pork, veg and noodle stir-fry for tea tonight. Yum yum!!

9. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Pasta, Noodles, dried, plain, all types 28g dry
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [​IMG] 0 Syn on Extra Easy [​IMG] Original 5½ Syns [​IMG] Green Free [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] ​

10. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

you can get dry blue dragon noodles from sainsburies

11. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I got some Sharwoods dried noodles today from Tesco - never had them before, so I am looking forward to trying them. (The soft ones were on the same shelf, in similar packaging, so make sure you know what you are getting.)

They weren't with the other types of pasta - look near the Chinese and Indian stuff.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.