Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

noodles?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by rani, 27 October 2009 Social URL.

1. rani

rani Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi all,

I wanted to know if anyone knows how many calories per serving are their in sharwods fine egg noodles? It has 6 runs of noodles and it is 375g pkt. It says per 125g serving cooked is 217 calories,does that mean their is 3 servings in the pkt and 2 runs of noodles are 217 cooked? So confusing, also does anyone know how to weigh pasta portions i get very confused.

many thanks

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kimber

kimber Full Member

Hi Rani

With both noodles and pasta I tend to weigh out portions i.e 1 block of noodles or 50g (lunch) or 75g (dinner) of pasta. I then look on the packet for the raw calorie value and then use my weight to convert into calories.

Example

Pasta - 72g
    On packet 100g raw pasta = 423 calories

423/100 x 72 = 304.56 cals (305 cals)

Hope this helps

x

4. rani

rani Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    thanks for the info.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.