Noooooo, don't wanna break!!

Rach_25

I'm on my fourth week now and today I'm so tempted to eat something anything I don't care what, it's so warm and sunny here today, everyone is out with their ice creams and other stuff - ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I don't want to break now, but I'm getting very bored of just drinking shakes now

Be strong and think of how nice you'll be looking by summer. You can do it :)

My god, i'm on my second DAY and i feel like that already!! I can only dream of being on week 4.... Well done you!

Make some ice cream by freezing a tetra! or slushies using blended ice and water flavouring ;)

aw i know it can sometimes be so tough, my only craving has been toast! why dont get some bars for moments exactly like this, or you could always do ss+ and have nice chicken breast in herbs and salad, xx

Thanks guys, I haven't cracked yet - going to have my last shake soon, relaxing bath and bed! I'm just having one of them days I guess we all get them...I'd be silly to let my 23 days go down the pan now - I WILL overcome this! :confused::D

instead of focusing on the lovely ice creams etc, think of how lovely and slim you will be by summer. it is hard as i always associate summer with sitting in a nice beer garden drinking! but this time i'm using the nice weather to inspire me to get as small as I can by June/July so that i can enjoy wearing new clothes instead of hiding under the same old maxi dresses i've got! you can do it hun! x

I'm going to be honest, My family had a chinese and I ordered grillied chicken breast with black pepper - I only managed one bit - but I feel so awful, I have done so well up to now!!

WHY DID I DO IT.........sorrry!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

At least those things are pretty much ss+. Forget about it and just keep going forward with the diet. Everyone trips up sometimes so don't punish yourself over it x

GymTJ.jpg

Back