1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by mrsmitch01, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    have been having problems with my periods for 4 years now and the doctor gives me norethisterone to stop the bleeding when i've been on for sometimes 2 or 3 months at a time. do you think this could be the reason why i am not lsing as much as i should be, and also has anyone else been on this medication and had problems losing weight???
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

This is the diary area of the forum so I have asked for your post to be moved to off-topic so that you can get a better response to your question. Sadly I cant help and have no experience with this drug. Hope you get the advice you need!
  4. clairex

clairex Silver Member

I would say you need to talk to your GP about it. Sorry im not much help! xxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.