Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Normal BMI before i Turn 30!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Recluse81, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Recluse81

Recluse81 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi everyone.
    I am starting my 12 weeks SS from tomorrow onwards (friday, 11th march 2011)

I did this diet successfully when i was 20years old and have been on and off it for a few years.

But the past 2-3 years i have put all the weight back on due to a hectic schedule (study law night school) + work in the day.

I am determined to have a normal BMI before my 30th birthday in october 2011.my ultimate goal is to reach 50kg (110 lbs).

SO hopefully my starting this diary. it will keep me on track.

Currently i am 5'1 (?) or 155cm and weight 89kg (195.8) so i am severly obese.

I wish to reach 60kg (132lbs) by June / July 2011.

Thank you for reading!

[​IMG]

Last edited: 10 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IronicDontYaThink

IronicDontYaThink Full Member

Diet:
    S&S
    Good luck! You've done the diet successfully before, you can do it again! :)

4. Kels_85

Kels_85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(29.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810
    Good luck on your restart :)
    You've done it before and know you can do it again :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.