not a cook!!! x

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jojoxr3i, 8 October 2011 Social URL.

1. jojoxr3i

jojoxr3i Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    omg as am not big on cooking i bought myself sum sw cook books woohoo 4 me lol, i spent last wk trying sum out, I made a beef with beans chilli with rice & really enjoyed it.. & if u know me then u will know how fussie i amwen it cums 2 veg & things like that but i have given them a try & will b tryin them all again this wk i am really proud of myself because i cooked & eat veg this wk wooooohooo 4 me again xxxx:D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done! You can eat really tasty food on sw and I bet you will end up loving cooking x

4. chun-ky

chun-ky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(29.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done :) I was no cook before slimming world! I was a chuck kievs and chips in the oven for 30mins kind of cook! I now love cooking :) As when its cooked...you get to eat it lol lol. I dont like wasting syns on main meals so have to prepare everything and mix it up a bit trying new things and flavours so i dont get bord!
    I find veg boring but am trying new things, and i am sure you will find tons of ways to liven it up to suit your taste buds! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.