Working Solutions not a good couple of days .

claz

wants to be slim
Hi all, im struggling after 4 weeks on the diet... ive just gone a bit mad since i had a night out last thursday... each day ive said right its a 100% ts day, but each day i end up eating something and regretting it as my stomach feels so bloated.. i got on the scales and ive put on 1.4lbs as well. Just dont seem to have the will power to say no to food at the moment.. i keep thinking i will just aam week and be done with it but worried i wont be able to stop eating and go back to 100% afterwards... sorry about my moan ...

Oh bless you. You have done four week and had fantastic losses. I am just starting week ten. I thought that the longer I was on it, the easier it would get. But I am starting to rethink that thought!! I have not had a WS week so cannot comment how it would affect you having one. However I don't have them because, like you, think I will struggle to stop eating/picking!

I am rubbish at giving advice and you will get lots of pearls of wisdom on here. What i will say is just try and Focus on your next target and try and keep busy. You CAN do this. :). x

Not much advice I'm afraid, but I didn't want to read and run. I've only been doing VLCD for about a week and a half (I start Exante either tomorrow or Sat)... but I've been feeling hungry for the last 10 days constantly (I've been doing ones that don't put you in ketosis), and it's taken will power I didn't know I had to fight the hunger pains and stick to the shakes. So, I can sorta relate on that front as for the last three nights I've had a meal in the evenings because it was just too much.

What if you set yourself a date in a few days time to go back to TS... as it might be a bit too much pressure? But if you knew for example, that you could have a meal a day for the next few days and then on Sunday you start back on TS you might psych yourself up to that over the next few days?

Or would cutting each of shakes / soups / bars into half and having six smaller "meals" during the day rather than three help? Maybe only having something every two or three hours rather than five or six will curb any desire to eat other stuff?

Sorry for rambling, good luck!!

Best advice i was given was not to dwell on a slip up but to just draw a line under it and start again... otherwise a little slip can turn into a big fail...

Dont beat yaself up over a minor blip..

get back on the wagon ASAP or change for a fewdays to WS for a small break and then go back to TS when ya can...
WS is far better than coming off plan altogether... ive done the TS so i know how hard it can be at times ... So try to stay TS if ya can but dont feel like ya have mucked up if you feel ya need to nibble...just try ya best to nibble on protein... sometimes its TOTM that plays havoc with ya head too on this pesky diet..
Good luck and i hope ya keep shrinking xxx

oh and 1.4lb is not the end of the world.. it will soon disappear again huni xxxxx

Thanks everyone, that has really helped me,... i didnt do too badly last night but still ended up having some gluten free crispbreads (20 cals) each with a bit of cheese on.... it was heaven and i didnt feel too guilty about it.... think like you say got to stop beating myself up about it and get my head straight and get back on it... as i dont want to fail xx,

Back