Not a good day!

peanut

Hey all

Need to have a moan - have had a crap day and wana eat eat eat! Last day of my driving course and it hasn't gone well. Instructor said at the end that I was not at test standard and its not good - my test is next week!!! He can hardly fit anymore time in with me next week either. I need to pass so urgently for work - there on my back big time. I don't have anyone I can practice with either! :sigh:

And then when I got back from this - I did something stupid and called a friend that I was really angry with for doing something awful and I should have waited for them to call. AGGGGHHHHHH

And now all i want is pizza to make it all better :(

Sorry for moaning... but its another few mins I have not started eating!

Peanut xx

Peanut,

Sorry to hear that you are having such a crappy day - but trust me - eating will not help, and will only make you feel worse.

You have done so well already, and you should be proud of your achievements and celebrate that, rather than think about what is going wrong.

Try and think about how you can make the situation better without food - and make this a challenge that you can be proud of overcoming.

Big love,

Leesy
xoxox

Thanks Lessy. I know your right i have kept myself busy until now so will just keep looking on the net.

I figure that eating will only make the day worse in the end!
Thanks

P x

I agree.... no matter how bad your day is, at least you can go to sleep being proud that you managed to stick to the eating plan all day - that's a heck of an achievement! Well done.....de-stress.....and keep busy.

Remember - If hunger isn't the problem, then eating isn't the answer!

Hi Linze,

Well i've not eaten yet and am feeling bit better. I MADE myself get out of bed and do a exercise video this morning - very hard work. But i did it!

So generally think im feeling more upbeat and I keep thinking about WI on Monday and how I need to see a good result so thats keeping me focused!

How your doing?

P x

Hi Linze,

Well i've not eaten yet and am feeling bit better. I MADE myself get out of bed and do a exercise video this morning - very hard work. But i did it!

So generally think im feeling more upbeat and I keep thinking about WI on Monday and how I need to see a good result so thats keeping me focused!

How your doing?

P x

Well done you! You got through it. AS they say, what doesn;t kill us makes us stronger, ay?

I wish you lots of luck for you test next week - I know how stressful they are having just struggled recently to get my motobike license! Think positive, and you will do it. ANd if you don't, you just keep trying until you do. THere is no shame in repeating the test until you get it right, and your work will just have to be patient!!

GOOD LUCK!

:talk017::talk017::D

Well done you! Just looking at your ticker and we started at about the same BMI and want to finish at the same BMI too! I have my last weigh-in of foundation on Tuesday and have lost my 3 stone last week, so I'm going pretty well! The thought of going into a development group after Xmas is a bit daunting but with this diet you just keep taking one day at a time, I guess. Anyway, keep posting - I'm a lurker more than a poster but love your posts! Keep it up!

well done for hanging in there.. its hard when you get the cravings isnt it. My house has never been so tidy for years!!

well done on not giving in!!!

My LLC counsellor told me... "If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution" ... ;)

Good on ya ! xx

Yes i'll remember that one! have hung on so far and 2m is WI so I may as well hang on!

P X

Back