Step2 810kcal Not a good day !

Neverendingdiet

Felt terrible today (3rd day) didn't get to sleep till 4am was really hungry all night. Feel really weak and quite miserable. I have done this diet previously but don't remember feeling this bad before hope it wears off soon I don't think I will survive a day at work tomorrow if I feel like this!. :( :( :(

Hello neverendingdiet, I'm on day 3 too. My hardest day was yesterday. I haven't felt hungry as such, peckish and miss chewing food. I fear failing as I just want to lose weight for a holiday in March. I have loads of nice clothes and if I don't lose Weight they won't fit and I don't want to buy more stuff!! I think I have got through the first few days by keeping myself busy. When my husband has his dinner I have had a bath to be out of the way. Hopefully we can all stick to it x

stick with it. You know it will get easier. I'm sending you my positive vibes in the hopes they reach you.

Hi Mimmsey & Pagesmum, thank you for your replies. Hope your doing well. My sleeping pattern is terrible at the moment . I should have been weighed today but turned it down decided I would weigh in every two weeks . Almost 100% but had a slice of ham today :( x

The ham was a good choice to make. I almost bought some today. I'm lucky that i live alone so it's easier not to have tempting food in the house.
Congratulations on a good day.

Good luck

Back