NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by carlah24, 20 March 2010 Social URL.

1. carlah24

carlah24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    All last week i was ill with chest infection so have antibiotics and have been takeing medicine for cough and also throat lozengers ive hardley eaten anything all week and i havent lost a single lb :confused::confused::confused:

Not happy at all only 6 weeks till holiday and no closer to looseing the weight :cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    when you are eating what are you eating? if its starchy foods and treats even though pointed this can slow down weight loss.

4. carlah24

carlah24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    to be honest ive only been haveing soup as my throats been like ive had razors in it? and even the soup has been the lowest point soup i dont know maybe its because i havent eaten enough and my body is holding on to anything i do eat

5. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    carla could be, when i went to a class i wasnt eating enough and she told me it was cause my body thought it was going into starvation so was holding onto the fat, u will prob see it next week so dont give in xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Youve got it in one. Thats exactly what it is. I wouldnt worry about having a bad week when youve been ill.

Once youre feeling better just get back on the wagon and youll see the lbs coming off :)

7. carlah24

carlah24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    im back on wagon and trying to eat what ive got to but finding it hard but only got just ovber 6 weeks till holiday and need to get this weight off cant even go on treadmill as my chest is so bad cant breath

8. stn haylz

stn haylz Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hope you are feeling better soon, Keep going!

9. size102b

size102b Banned

Hiya Im ill too it started last week I had a tempeture of 100 on wednesday.......But I drank alot ,when we are ill we dehydrate and the body hangs on to all the fluids it can so that maybe another reason you had the weigh-in you did,I stuck to plan and my throat was bad I had porridge and soft foods and had 18-20 points under my amount over the week but still lost 2lbs? Hope I dont gain this week :(
    As everyone said just get back on track get well and you'll lose,make sure your drinking as it does make aload of difference xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.