• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

All last week i was ill with chest infection so have antibiotics and have been takeing medicine for cough and also throat lozengers ive hardley eaten anything all week and i havent lost a single lb :confused::confused::confused:

Not happy at all only 6 weeks till holiday and no closer to looseing the weight :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
when you are eating what are you eating? if its starchy foods and treats even though pointed this can slow down weight loss.

to be honest ive only been haveing soup as my throats been like ive had razors in it? and even the soup has been the lowest point soup i dont know maybe its because i havent eaten enough and my body is holding on to anything i do eat

carla could be, when i went to a class i wasnt eating enough and she told me it was cause my body thought it was going into starvation so was holding onto the fat, u will prob see it next week so dont give in xx

to be honest ive only been haveing soup as my throats been like ive had razors in it? and even the soup has been the lowest point soup i dont know maybe its because i havent eaten enough and my body is holding on to anything i do eat
Youve got it in one. Thats exactly what it is. I wouldnt worry about having a bad week when youve been ill.

Once youre feeling better just get back on the wagon and youll see the lbs coming off :)

im back on wagon and trying to eat what ive got to but finding it hard but only got just ovber 6 weeks till holiday and need to get this weight off cant even go on treadmill as my chest is so bad cant breath

Hope you are feeling better soon, Keep going!

Hiya Im ill too it started last week I had a tempeture of 100 on wednesday.......But I drank alot ,when we are ill we dehydrate and the body hangs on to all the fluids it can so that maybe another reason you had the weigh-in you did,I stuck to plan and my throat was bad I had porridge and soft foods and had 18-20 points under my amount over the week but still lost 2lbs? Hope I dont gain this week :(
As everyone said just get back on track get well and you'll lose,make sure your drinking as it does make aload of difference xx