Not a happy bunny!

sxykyle

well i have been good all week done tons of exercise and been tonight and gained half a pound the only thing i can think the reason could be is because the time of the month is today! so i have just ordered a takeaway sod it! but im not going to have any syns all week. to me its worth it for one meal that i need.

sxykyle said:
well i have been good all week done tons of exercise and been tonight and gained half a pound the only thing i can think the reason could be is because the time of the month is today! so i have just ordered a takeaway sod it! but im not going to have any syns all week. to me its worth it for one meal that i need.

Have your Chinese tonight but definitely don't be depriving yourself of syns all week, you're more likely to fall of the wagon completely if you do that! There are TONS of posts on here about people who exercise not seeing it on the scales and you could be one of them so don't give up!! Wake up tomorrow with a fresh head and start afresh!!! ;)

Have your Chinese tonight but definitely don't be depriving yourself of syns all week, you're more likely to fall of the wagon completely if you do that! There are TONS of posts on here about people who exercise not seeing it on the scales and you could be one of them so don't give up!! Wake up tomorrow with a fresh head and start afresh!!! ;)

Yeah i think i am on of those people there n way i am giving up not now lol! i am determined but i just needed a treat meal been good all day and it just a one off doing my week food plan later and back on track 2mo the takeaway never happened! lolxx

I am set for a gain tomorrow babe after having been good for a week and exercising. But its THAT time of the month for me too.
Enjoy your takeaway x

sxykyle said:
Yeah i think i am on of those people there n way i am giving up not now lol! i am determined but i just needed a treat meal been good all day and it just a one off doing my week food plan later and back on track 2mo the takeaway never happened! lolxx

I have a Chinese every Tuesday night and it's still within my syns, I get vegetable black bean & chilli with boiled rice, only 5 syns and it's deeeelish :drool: chocolate is my downfall once I start I don't know when to stop!! :sigh:

stivesliz said:
I am set for a gain tomorrow babe after having been good for a week and exercising. But its THAT time of the month for me too.
Enjoy your takeaway x

I'm gonna have a gain too but it's nothing to do with exercise or my star week it's friggin chocolate and pastry!!!!

I was so good all week and gained 1lb too :( Dont understand why! im trying to tell myself its coz im close to target. My body just LOVES being fat haha xx

Enjoy your takeaway x

Oohh i bloody loved that takeaway i feel like i could explode any second! but was well worth it enjoyed every mouthful...i hate time of month! do well and when there a gain makes you feel even worse than you already do from being that time of month! xx

I have a Chinese every Tuesday night and it's still within my syns, I get vegetable black bean & chilli with boiled rice, only 5 syns and it's deeeelish :drool: chocolate is my downfall once I start I don't know when to stop!! :sigh:

see when i have a takeway i cant be bothered to have something within my syns lol if im going to have a takeaway i am going ALL out and have whatever i want lol! :D

Tomorrow night we are having an M&S meal. Roast chicken pie, mash, veg and sticky toffee pudding. I feel i deserve it haha xxx

I was so good all week and gained 1lb too :( Dont understand why! im trying to tell myself its coz im close to target. My body just LOVES being fat haha xx

Yeah i am in same boat because i only have a little lose its much harder i think! those last little pounds are the hardest and think that with me as well . i just LOVE food too much bloody dream about it haha xx

Tomorrow night we are having an M&S meal. Roast chicken pie, mash, veg and sticky toffee pudding. I feel i deserve it haha xxx

Hmmm that sounds nice. your never believe what i have eaten though it is bad haha! and i ate every mouth. my boyfriend was staring at me whilst i ate it and was like "GOD your like an animal with its prey" haha! I had a naan bread with lamb AND donner meat inside with melted cheese all on top AND a small portion of chips! :eek:

Nom Nom that sounds delish!!!! Well there is no such thing as a "little" blow out lol. Back on track the next day and its all good!!! :) xxx

Hmmm that sounds nice. your never believe what i have eaten though it is bad haha! and i ate every mouth. my boyfriend was staring at me whilst i ate it and was like "GOD your like an animal with its prey" haha! I had a naan bread with lamb AND donner meat inside with melted cheese all on top AND a small portion of chips! :eek:

OMG hope you enjoyed it lol! :eek:

Nom Nom that sounds delish!!!! Well there is no such thing as a "little" blow out lol. Back on track the next day and its all good!!! :) xxx

You got the same mind as me that what i believe if your gonna have a blow out what point in little one! might as well go all out! I am tempted to nip shop and get some chocolate for later thinking might as well. someone mentioned the world chocolate mmmm. xxx

I have to have something naughty every wednesday after WI, it seems to help me through the next week. I have been good this week but feel I am going to have a gain as I am trying to loose 3lbs to reach my 1 stone loss but always find when I am trying to achieve something it never seems to go my way :cry: :)

Back