• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not a happy bunny

TracyJ

Gold Member
Personally hun LT sorted my cycle out! Just gave me pmt! xx

Shazpaz

Can't help you hun....I've never been regular...2 weeks, 6 weeks!!! It is a very low cal diet though and your body is put into starvation mode (albeit controlled)...makes you wonder!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Some women do experience upset with their menstrual cycle when doing a vlcd due to hormone levels fluctuating with the rapid weight loss.

Once you stop dieting they revert to norm.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Thanks mini ....still gutted tho 3 weeks was bad enough xx

just_ang

fightin the fat !
something similar happened to me Nic when i done a low carb diet last year..

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
nic i got mine a week early when i started this,,that was two weeks ago and they still here,,so depressing,,

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi nic i have been on since january ,pain in the bloody arse xx

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
constantly lillie,,oh my god,,i'm going to die if they stay any longer,,no point lookin and feelin good and hubby cant go near me,,lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
hi nic i have been on since january ,pain in the bloody arse xx
:eek::eek::eek::cry: you poor love.... i think i will die if i am on that long...i just about coped with 6 weeks after pregnacy :cry:i get really really bad P pains to where sometimes i am literally paralized and get move ...fingers crossed they go soon xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
i told my doctor and he said it was ok,i had a coil then had it removed and now im on the mini pill,thing is oh off for the snip next week haha and the doc said as i only need to stay on it for a couple more months theres no point changing now,beats the pill injection though i was on for 12 mths bloody hormones eh xx

Yep it makes mine reeeally light! It's great!
I don't know how regular i am anyway i just know when they're coming cos i get very snappy in the days leading up to it!
I've mine now and weigh in tomorrow:(

xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
i told my doctor and he said it was ok,i had a coil then had it removed and now im on the mini pill,thing is oh off for the snip next week haha and the doc said as i only need to stay on it for a couple more months theres no point changing now,beats the pill injection though i was on for 12 mths bloody hormones eh xx
i loved the pill injection..i never had periods on that it was fab!!!!
How did you manage to talk your OH into that?!?! most men cry at the word x

lillie

weighs a lot less
i said i wanted to be sterilised and went to see the consultant ,he started going on about all the bad things that can happen and said the coil was as reliable so i ended up with one,then the problems started it dislodged and had to be refitted then i got an infection so it had to be romoved so i said maybe he should think about having the snip id had 2 kids and filled my body with hormones for years ,so guilt really i think ,the mad thing is hes only 26 and they are letting him have it done x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
26 and having the snip!!! OMG...Well lil he must really love you hunni my boyf wouldn't have done that for me ...probably why hes an ex lol

lillie

weighs a lot less
i think he thinks hes gonna get more if i stop bleeding lol,ive asked him loads if hes sure ,im 30 and positive but he said even if we ever split up hes got 2 and thats enough ,hes thinking sunday afternoons in the pub too xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
lol saturday afternoons in the pub........ooo can't wait for them x

jennyc

Silver Member
:eek::eek::eek::cry: you poor love.... i think i will die if i am on that long...i just about coped with 6 weeks after pregnacy :cry:i get really really bad P pains to where sometimes i am literally paralized and get move ...fingers crossed they go soon xx
oh no wat another wonderful thing to look forward to lol,ididnt get mine for 6 months and then got them 19 days straight,but honestly i was lovin it,i suffer so bad,cramps for 2 weekd leading,headaches,leg,breast back pains,vomiting and have passed out 4 twice,iv no coardiation at all,walked out in front of a car once the pain was so bad.so yeah so know the feelin hon.i really hope i dont get mine for another 6 months:D