Not a photo, but a question

bigsnake

hi Guys,
I was just wondering who you get your inspiration from? the reason why i'm asking is that when i see stories in this thread it really gives me the desire to keep going. if someone has lost 100lb, surely i can do that too. maybe it is just my competitive nature.

but in group tonight, a lady that has struggled badly for the last few weeks and even broke down in group, finally got her 1 stone award. she was overjoyed and as i was next on the scales, she came to me and said that i am her inspiration, that when she see's the losses that i get, she thinks that she can keep loosing.

i am happy with my progress and like the fact that i am loosing the weight but never thought i would inspire anyone. never did i dream of that reaction, i was kind of in shock. i have done well 39lb in 15weeks is good by anyones standards but if i can go a little way to help others, i'm happy with that

I get mine from other members on this forum, to see the losses that people have pulled...to hear how they keep going even when they're struggling, even when someone has a bad week and gets back on it. Just to know that other people are going through it too and that if they can do it you can as well and vice versa!

I get mine from a mixture of things, people on here, people in group and I have one of those ebay plaques that say how much I've lost that week and overall that definitely keeps me going probably my stubborness thinking 'I don't want to get back to where I was ever again!'

hi Guys,
I was just wondering who you get your inspiration from? the reason why i'm asking is that when i see stories in this thread it really gives me the desire to keep going. if someone has lost 100lb, surely i can do that too. maybe it is just my competitive nature.

but in group tonight, a lady that has struggled badly for the last few weeks and even broke down in group, finally got her 1 stone award. she was overjoyed and as i was next on the scales, she came to me and said that i am her inspiration, that when she see's the losses that i get, she thinks that she can keep loosing.

i am happy with my progress and like the fact that i am loosing the weight but never thought i would inspire anyone. never did i dream of that reaction, i was kind of in shock. i have done well 39lb in 15weeks is good by anyones standards but if i can go a little way to help others, i'm happy with that

It's great to be an inspiration to others, well done.

I found myself inspired quite strongly from watching the american show Biggest Loser. To see these people transform before your eyes was really quite something. It gives you an understanding of what can be achieved.

They lost a hundred pounds, i can lose a hundred pounds!

The first fifty pounds was a little bit frustrating. I couldnt see the difference in the mirror, but watching those people on TV, comparing what they look like with fifty pounds lost makes it all very clear the difference.

My photo inspiration on here has to be Jessikalashes (sp?) - she was the first person I came across that made me think I might possibly one day be under 11 stone. And Gazter - he's always around on all the threads inspiring everyone.
I am struggling right now - mostly because I am getting so many compliments - if that makes sense - it is making me complacent. Need another push forward and get motivated again.

Back