Not able to search recipes!!??!!

Joannejmorg

Hi there. I didn't know where else to post this but for some reason my search for recipes doesnt seem to work anymore & it's really frustrating! Whenever I do a search u can't get results for what it is I'm looking for. Anyone else having same problem??

Just tried it and I found them ok by just typing "recipes" in the search box! I am using Windows 7 and Google Chrome.....

Joannejmorg said:
Hi there. I didn't know where else to post this but for some reason my search for recipes doesnt seem to work anymore & it's really frustrating! Whenever I do a search u can't get results for what it is I'm looking for. Anyone else having same problem??

I've had the same problem when I've tried searching for syn values, random threads come up that don't even mention what I'm looking for, this is on my iPhone, not tried it on the laptop as the app is so much easier IMO

I'm using my iPhone but never had this problem before. As was said earlier I just keep getting random messages, really frustrating!!!!.....

I'm avin same problem with my iPhone, seems to b since minimins site changed as it was ok before. I just get random threads up after searching for both recipes and syns. Going to try it on my laptop next time im using it

It seems the app does not allow 4 accurate searching even if in the forum that u no u will find the answer in! The webpage does work :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I've found this too, it used to work from my iPhone and now when I try to search things it comes up with everything from different groups etc, I don't have the time to read every thread, so give up!!

Me too. I have also spoken to the tech guys about it but still no luck:-( I dnt use the website very much anymore which is a shame as I used to be on here all day every day!! Same thing happens to me now wen using my iPhone, which didn't happen before!!...

I have the same problem on I phone but I'm able to search using laptop, thing is I can never be bothered to get that out, it's ashame it's a really good site!

Back