Not alot happening around here at the moment!

I've thought the same. I was only gone 3 months, & now everybody else seems to have disapeared too!

I'm good :) Got a stinking cold, but i;m all goood.
I started at almost 21 stone in march, and now i'm in the 13's! Its just maddness and im so so happy.

x

It gets like this just before Christmas. :( Most people are thinking, "Ah, s*d it, I'll start again after Christmas!"

You wait until January. Rather a lot of people start posting then!

LOL, sounding like the old serial returner that I am... :D

Ive read your diary & posts and your amazing!! You've lost an astonishing amount of weight. It's shocking! You must be so proud of yourself. I started off at 13st 9 and in 2 wks lost 10lbs. Finally back in the 12s after nearly 2yrs. I got married 5 yrs ago, aged 21 and I was a size 8. Got pregnant and had my first baby a yr after, then had 2 more in the following 3 yrs. I've not got any smaller than a size 16 nor weighed any less than 12st 6 in these 5yrs! The weights been creeping on an when I realised if gained over a stone AFTER giving birth, it shocked me into doing something now while I still can!! My goal is to be 10-10 1/2 st. I'm fed up with looking at lovely clothes and having to walk away cause it would look horrendous on me! I won't be giving up :)

How much more weight do u want to loose. U must literally be half the women u were before! Your stunning too! Are u taking a break over Xmas? Il be taking 5 days off so I can enjoy Xmas dinner with the kids and have a small drink and a few treats before jumping back into SS+ xx

It gets like this just before Christmas. :( Most people are thinking, "Ah, s*d it, I'll start again after Christmas!"

You wait until January. Rather a lot of people start posting then!

LOL, sounding like the old serial returner that I am... :D

I was talking to my CDC on mon night about this exact same thing! She said it'll be crazy in jan! But she said by then ill be top priority so get first dibs for my appointments. Lol!!

It does seem nuts us dieting so close to Xmas but the way I see it, it's all those lbs I'm better off for an got a head start on everyone else :D and I can't wait to wear a lovely dress and my heels this Xmas instead of wearing joggers and a hoody! :D

Here's some news - Cambridge are bringing out a new bar! :D

Lemon crunch coated in yogurt. Apparently it's really nice! The CWPCs who went to the conference can buy it now and the rest of the CWPCs will be able to order it from 3 December. :clap:

I was talking to my CDC on mon night about this exact same thing! She said it'll be crazy in jan! But she said by then ill be top priority so get first dibs for my appointments. Lol!!

It does seem nuts us dieting so close to Xmas but the way I see it, it's all those lbs I'm better off for an got a head start on everyone else :D and I can't wait to wear a lovely dress and my heels this Xmas instead of wearing joggers and a hoody! :D

Yes, that's the way I see it. If I waited until after Christmas, I'd just be starting from an even heavier weight. No thank you!!

How's it going? How many days have you been on the plan now?

Ooo the new bar sounds delish!! :D I'm gonna text my CDC tomorrow asking I shes going to get some and to save me some. I love lemon!

I'm not doing too bad :) this is my 3rd week, day 16 I think. I've really impressed myself with how I've adapted to the diet. I really look forward to my shake in the morning. I'm not a morning/breakfast person at all so normally I would skip that, get hunger pangs around 1pm and just dive for the chocolate for a quick fix then eat a massive portion for tea, followed by pudding and then more chocolate & nibbles through the evening. Having my shake in the morning sets me up and it's dramatically changed the way I see food now. It suits my life style and I think even when I'm maintaining ill continue to buy the shakes for my breakfast.

Which plan are you following? How are you doing ? Xx

Ooo the new bar sounds delish!! :D I'm gonna text my CDC tomorrow asking I shes going to get some and to save me some. I love lemon!

I'm not doing too bad :) this is my 3rd week, day 16 I think. I've really impressed myself with how I've adapted to the diet. I really look forward to my shake in the morning. I'm not a morning/breakfast person at all so normally I would skip that, get hunger pangs around 1pm and just dive for the chocolate for a quick fix then eat a massive portion for tea, followed by pudding and then more chocolate & nibbles through the evening. Having my shake in the morning sets me up and it's dramatically changed the way I see food now. It suits my life style and I think even when I'm maintaining ill continue to buy the shakes for my breakfast.

Which plan are you following? How are you doing ? Xx

After a week or three of messing around, I've just finished day 2 of SS. :) It's been a rough couple of months for all sorts of reasons but I'm finally feeling back in the zone. Hopefully those won't be famous last words, LOL.

Well done on getting to week 3 - that's really good. :clap:

*bows* Thank you very much :)

I hope this time it's the right time for you. It's definitely one of those diets that your head needs to be in it 100%! Xx

Hi folks - I am thinking the same thing about xmas. I started... well, restarted on Monday and I am so looking forward to getting weighed on Monday and see how much progress I have made. I have a long way to go. I need to lose 12 stones, although if I lose 10 I will be happy!

Hi folks - I am thinking the same thing about xmas. I started... well, restarted on Monday and I am so looking forward to getting weighed on Monday and see how much progress I have made. I have a long way to go. I need to lose 12 stones, although if I lose 10 I will be happy!

Hey! I have 3 & half to loose and I've broken my total loss down Into 2 halfs. I gave myself 5wks to loose a stone and a half (before Xmas) then restarting again on new yrs day with a target to loose another st and a half by feb. then the remainder half st bit casually in march, with food introduced etc. I've found it helps as it doesn't seen such a big goal to reach! I've lost 10lb in 2wks, get weighed Monday for my 3rd week. I've got 11lbs to reach my 1&half st :)
Maybe u could do the same thing. Instead of feeling like ur going nowhere fast because you have so much to loose, split your loss into 4 bits? Then each time u get there, you'll feel amazing and like you've achieved it and hopefully spur u on to keep going for the next goal?!! Xx

Hey! I have 3 & half to loose and I've broken my total loss down Into 2 halfs. I gave myself 5wks to loose a stone and a half (before Xmas) then restarting again on new yrs day with a target to loose another st and a half by feb. then the remainder half st bit casually in march, with food introduced etc. I've found it helps as it doesn't seen such a big goal to reach! I've lost 10lb in 2wks, get weighed Monday for my 3rd week. I've got 11lbs to reach my 1&half st :)
Maybe u could do the same thing. Instead of feeling like ur going nowhere fast because you have so much to loose, split your loss into 4 bits? Then each time u get there, you'll feel amazing and like you've achieved it and hopefully spur u on to keep going for the next goal?!! Xx

Hi - I think you have broken your loss up into good sections! I did try giving myself little goals the first time I did this and I lost 6 stones (but then got mad at my exbf and turned to food and stuffed myself and put it back on again). I have had several attempts since then but now I think I am in the right mind set to just go for it. I'm really excited to see the first weeks loss but after that I am going to try hard not to get hung up on numbers and times. I am just going to count the week as a success if I have stuck to diet and try to see it as a whole lifestyle change, being nice to my body, knees, feet etc. I'm going to stick with SS, the odd bit of chicken or a few prawns thrown in when I need them.
I know I have lots of clothes in the wardrobe which are too small so slimming into them will keep me happy along the way.

You will easily lose your stone and a half before xmas :) Good luck for your Monday weigh in!

Lemon crunch coated in yogurt. Apparently it's really nice! The CWPCs who went to the conference can buy it now and the rest of the CWPCs will be able to order it from 3 December. :clap:

Typical, I have just come off Cambridge and this new bar sounds right up my street. Might contact my CWPC to see if she's getting any in to try.

Hi - I think you have broken your loss up into good sections! I did try giving myself little goals the first time I did this and I lost 6 stones (but then got mad at my exbf and turned to food and stuffed myself and put it back on again). I have had several attempts since then but now I think I am in the right mind set to just go for it. I'm really excited to see the first weeks loss but after that I am going to try hard not to get hung up on numbers and times. I am just going to count the week as a success if I have stuck to diet and try to see it as a whole lifestyle change, being nice to my body, knees, feet etc. I'm going to stick with SS, the odd bit of chicken or a few prawns thrown in when I need them.
I know I have lots of clothes in the wardrobe which are too small so slimming into them will keep me happy along the way.

You will easily lose your stone and a half before xmas :) Good luck for your Monday weigh in!

That's a brill plan. Loosing anything is an achievement so be proud of yourself whatever the scales say each week. I'm not quite in a size smaller clothes but I have some smaller sized clothes in the size I'm already in and it's nice to be able to wear them comfortably now whereas before I struggled to do them up and they dug in painfully! I've been SS+ this week and I'm so lightheaded and dizzy. :( x

I'm not getting on too well with the bars. They make me feel sick and my stomach goes crazy after eating one! :-s

Is it all the bars that give you these symptoms or just certain ones?

Oooh that sounds yummy when is it out

Is it all the bars that give you these symptoms or just certain ones?

I'm not sure to be honest. I've had a mix of all of them and I've felt pretty rubbish after them all, despite drinking 2 glasses of water with them. I'm going to try the new one an see if it does the same and I haven't tried the peanut and cranberry one yet. I think the ingredients (malitol in particular) just upset my tummy. I must be sensitive. Lol x

I love the new lemon one. It's like cheesecake! And No horrible chemical tastes like the fudge orange and choc. The only other one I like is choc mint X

Back