Not Been On But Im Back And Rearing To Go!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Judy, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Judy

Judy Full Member

Hi all i havnt been on much lately as i had to come off cd, partly due to funds and just not having the will power,
    my cdc came lastnight and i have gained 8lb in 2 weeks!!! i was gutted but i shouldnt have eaten the crap i ate:eek::eek:

Anyway im on top form today and going for it yes once again but im gonna do this! my mum made a not very nice comment to me lastnight when i told her my gain, to make it short she assumed i was giving up totally and basically said u wont do it in so many words. It really hurt me hearing that from her, so im gonna show her i can do this and i will do this!!:D

Im gonna start totally fresh as of day one again, suppose i better go and add the damage to my ticker:(
    ohwell day 1! here i come!!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

YOU GO GIRL............We are all here for you!
  4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Right behind ya, good luck
  5. Judy

Judy Full Member

awww thanx girls it means so much to me xx
  6. Ings

Ings Full Member

Good on you Judy! just get back in there!
  7. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    we're all here for you Judy. You can do this, you know how good the results are when you give it 100%. Every time you cheat you are just prolonging the journey and making this harder than it needs to be.

Come on mate. Give it your best shot this time. Make your mum proud and prove her wrong.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.