Not CD Related

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

A very happy bunny today, went down the town to have a nails done & look for a birthday pressie to my hubby for Saturday. Popped into one of those cheapy shops, we've got one called '2 good 2 be true' all clothes & only £1. You know they'll usually be naff but hey why not? I was gobbed smacked they had old BAY TRADING stock with the labels still on for £1. I bought 2 skirts & a top for £3 the retail price at BAY would have been £49.97 :wow: What a bargain!!! They also had REAL LEATHER skirts & trousers for a quid aswel :eek:. I didn't get any of them as the skirts were not very nice & they only had size 8 trousers :sigh:..

So i had a nice day spending a little on myself but i still haven't managed to get my OH anything yet?? I'll have to go to Watford or Milton Keynes tomorrow to have a look around. I'm taking him away for the weekend, we go tomorrow evening when he get home from work & back on Sunday (a great deal, at a Hilton. Dinner first night, bed & breakfast both mornings only £169) But i still need to buy him something nice. Usually he's so easy to buy for coz he is a massive movie buff & there's always DVD's & box sets he wants but not at the moment :eek:, he's got them all....

Any ideas?

He'll be 33 into metal & loves unusual things!!!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.