Not easy today! Happy Mother's Day!

focus

Today is usually celebrated with food so for me it is a tough day. I am having a great day with my girls but my mind wonders to food as a reward... Thinking what I could get away with. BUT... There will be another Mother's Day next year and weigh in day tomorrow... So I am going to have some more water... Roll on romorrow!
I hope everyone is having a positive day.:)

Stay strong, stay positive.

Remember why you started this.

Treats do not have to be food!!! :D

totally understand where you're coming from focus. my two eldest (9 and 8) wanted tp cook me something today but managed to persuade them to just make me a cup of tea and a soup lol! their dad has taken them to see his mother so i told them i would be enjoynig myself using the pampering gifts they bought me :D
most importantly like you said there will be other 'mothers days' wont they x Good luck for weigh in tomorrow and well done for your fantastic loss so far :) x

Thanks, yes there are other rewards... My weigh in tomorrow, and now we are all playing on the wii !

Really does bring it home how much our lives revolve around food doesn't it. At least days like today can be used to find other ways to treat ourselves or to celebrate. Good practice for changing our behaviour long term once we have reached out goals and hopefully be able to resist eating too much of the wrong types of food in the future x

My three are 12, 10 and 8 and we went to Morrisons yesterday so they could buy me something, they were so good and didn't choose anything edible, then they told me next year they were cooking for me so I will have that to look forward to once I get to target :)

That Thanks to all for the support, I can proudly say I got through the day as from what I can see so did everyone!
I had my second week weigh in this morning and it was so worth sticking to it... I have now lost 11kg in total!!!

WOW thats an amazing loss Focus, 24lbs in 2 weeks, Well done :)

Back