Not enough shakes

suziepie

Hi I got my first weight in last Monday and due my second one this Monday. I've just remembered its a bank holiday and I happened to ring the chemist to see if there open and there not and so now I have to get weighed in tommorrow morning (Saturday) because i wint have enough shakes. the pharmacist should have given me extra shakes. kinda feel cheated as I obviously want a motivational boost by having the most weight lose This week as I've been havin 2 bad days! And im feeling really low today :(

I know you feel disappointed but remember if you keep with Mondays as your weigh day then the following week you should have a larger weight loss because you have the extra couple of days back. Think of the bigger picture, you are heading to where you want to be. Stick with it 100% otherwise it's making it harder for yourself. You may have a great loss anyway tomorrow.

BM

Thanks busy mum. Just back from the weigh in and I'm down 3 pounds not great but that's only in 5 days so hopefully next Monday ill have a big weight loss! It's just very frustrating when your starving for a week and not eating anythig and exercising like mad and then get a low loss! I just think I could have done that on ww easily! And been happier eating

3lbs is a really good loss. How hard are you excercising? There are a lot of threads on here about excercise and especially hard aerobic excercise can actually slow down your weight loss because your body goes into starvation mode and holds on to your fat. Have a search on the lipotrim forum and look at Ms R's posts as she has had problems with low weight loss due to excercising.

BM

Yes indeed I have hence I'm a bit of a couch potato at the moment apart from my salsa dancing on a Thursday night but even then I take it easy and don't do,as much dancing as I normally would or want to.

Back