• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not fair!

Hi all,

Moan time....

Why is it that last week I didnt count my syns over the weekend (i syn weekly) as i was away for the long weekend, i still made good choices but I didnt count the syns, I lost 2.5 lbs that week. This week it doesnt look like I will loose anything (I wi tomorrow but have sneaky peaked, i know its naughty but i find it helps me stay on track) and this week I have syned everything and i mean everything, even the lick of the ice cream i had from my bf on Sat and the tiny corner of the choc brownie i tried!

I do EE but have had two red days this week as well which really helped last week.

Also, I have been soooo hungry this week, like waking up at 5am with tummy rumbling. I have recently had the contra-injection (like 7 weeks ago) and my time of the month hasnt re-appeared yet so I know it isn't star week.

It just seems a bit unfair that i've counted my syns (in fact i have about 15 left!) and nothing is happening.

Ok sorry moan over lol, thanks listening!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sometimes it's just like that. If it's not a great loss this week perhaps it will catch up next week. It sometimes feels like our bodies are our own worst enemies sometimes.:8855:
Well wi this morning and i lost 3/4 of a pound, which is better than nothing i suppose!

Gold Member
Yes it is better than nothing! You've lost almost 3.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks which is great and it does sometimes take a while for your body to catch up too so it could be last weekend.

Also, on the injection or coil etc you may actually not get a period yet still get symptoms. I get a star week without a period!

Silver Member
i am usually a few days behind with my weightloss, so maybe your weekend away is catching up, but don't worry, when is your weigh in? you'll be brilliant next week :)
Thanks guys, its another SW week (i wi on Fridays) so ill see what next week brings.

I did feel all * symptons and did wonder if i could have a * week without having a * (lol) thanks for letting me know about that, i'll keep that in mind for next month.