Not feeling hunger???

jaspersmum

Hi everyone im on day 4 and really didnt want my 3rd shake tonight, which is strange as I really like the shakes I just didnt feel hungry? I took it anyway but would it be wrong to leave one out if your not feeling hungry? I even waited another 2 hrs but I eventually had to take it as I didnt want to mess up my ketosis.:confused:

I think if u skip a shake u increase the ketones and if that happens your body can go into starvation mode so then it's start to store it's own fats, but don't quote me on that I think I heard this whilst on a low carb diet

If you don't have the third you won't be getting all the nutrients you need. You must have it hun, just gulp it down if you don't want it.

I'm having this problem too I can't stand the shakes and feel unwell after each one... In my 7 days on the diet I've only managed 3 days having all 3 shakes... Apart from the nutritional loss will this really effect ketosis? And will I lose less weight because I'm only having 2 shakes? Confused :(

You need to stop thinking of this diet like other diets. You can't wait for hunger to remind you to eat. One of thecmain benefits of ketosis is you WON'T feel hungry. If you only had a pack when you're hungry you could end up having bone every few days

You absolutely MUST have all your packs whether you feel like them or not

Think of them as medicine. One to be taken 3 times a day

DONT be tempted to skip them. You'll make yourself ill

And yes it can and will affect weight loss

With me it's not hunger I don't get hungry at all when in ketosis but the shakes make me wretch and feel sickly afterwards it's disgusting I can just about stomach them ... This is why my last pharmacist recommended that I stop the diet and a month later here I am again :(

YellowUmbrella said:
With me it's not hunger I don't get hungry at all when in ketosis but the shakes make me wretch and feel sickly afterwards it's disgusting I can just about stomach them ... This is why my last pharmacist recommended that I stop the diet and a month later here I am again :(

Have you tried any other Vlcds maybe you'd find another one easier to stomach

No I haven't and wouldn't know where to start ... My pharmacist said they all taste the same but I'm reading differently on this forum!

Could you recommend one that is more palatable then LT? If you have tried any others which is the best for you? and can I go straight from one to the other?

Lol sorry starlight just remembered you like slim n save the best ...

I think I might order some samples... Is it a pharmacy program or online?

Are the results similar on S&S or Exante as lipotrim? S&S have some items that get mixed with milk ... I though any milk at all takes you out of ketosis? Arghhh I'm so confused!

Thanks for all your help Hun your a gem... Think I'm going to persevere with LT for 2 more weeks if nothing changes I will have to try S&S

Yellow - I don't feel sick on LT but I get very, very bored.

Tonight I was stupid enough to make bread rolls - homemade...
For my son and best mate who's staying with me for a few days.

They look and feel (yes feel lol) and smell amazing... my mouth is watering but I'm not going to eat one so be thankful you don't feel hungry!

Anyway. I'm going to do LT for one more week (that'll be 4 full weeks) then I'm gradually introducing Slim & Save (I ordered a variety pack) then I'm going to swap to Exante for a week (I ordered a tester pack there too) - so I'll see which one I prefer.

Maybe you could try doing the same?

The Exante was FAR more expensive for the trial but it's about the same for a month's supply as S&S so I'm trying both.

Also Exante has no aspartimine in and you have 3 per day with no extras needed. S&S you have 3 + multi vitamin or 4 a day.

Thanks AND I think I'm gonna do the same! Going to try S&S after Easter weekend with the trial pack and then if I'm ok on them continue with that for a bit but if I can't handle them I'll switch to Exante and try that one!

I think I can stick to this one... I just have to keep changing the way I mix the shakes! Going to make a Icey frappe out of a choc shake with coffee! And the strawberry mouse... Going to try whipping it to see if I can make it lighter!

Silver Lily said:
Lighter life, heard its just like lipotrim cept much nicer tasting :) xxx

And much more expensive! Can second slim and save. There was nothing horrible and the meals are all nice and make a change from shakes

I think it was about 3 weeks into my LT diet where I was gagging each time I had to down as shake. I just found them simply repulsive. I carried on though and by week 4 I was back on track. Im now 8 weeks in but it was only last week that I decided to try a chicken soup. It really has made the world of difference as I now have a shake in the morning and a soup in the evening and this really breaks up the monotony.

I tried the peanut flapjack a couple of weeks ago and I had to spit it out it was repulsive. Luckily I had spare shakes so I just replaced it with that.

Do try to persevere for another week or two and you might get through the barrier as I did.

Good luck.

Back