Step 1 Sole Source Not feeling too good :(

shmoos

I am on day 3 of my diet and im still feeling really hungry and feeling weak and dizzy, i havent cheated at all, just wondered if this is normal and if anyone else felt like this?? x x

hiya day 3 was the wprst day for me which part of the plan are you doing SS ?? ...im on SS+ and havent fely dizzy once ...are you drinking plenty of water ?? x

oh i see , sorry im not much help as im only on week 2 and this is my first time on the plan...i think from what i have read in other peoples diarys etc it can be quite normal to feel like that , and i think day 3 is the worst..i know from my experience it was i could of ate the world on day 3 but after that i was totally fine...just take it easy ....if it gets worse maybe give your CDC a ring to ask some advice ...sorry im not more help maybe someone with a bit more knowledge will read this and advise you a little more xx

I think im just having a bad day and i just want to eat everything :( lol, thankyou for your advice you have put my mind at ease :) x

lol trust me i was the same...how i stopped myself from emptying the cupboards on day 3 is a complete mystery haha...but drive through it if your anything like me day 4 will be a lot better and you will feel so good about not caving in and eating everything,,,just come on here to take your mind off things, read through some of the diarys etc its very helpful ..defo keeps you going...we are all here for the same thing ...for down days and up days..keep going hun ..we will get there xx

jane x

Day 3 was my worst day, try drinking more water 2l is the minimum really I try to do 3l a day.
Have a lazy day maybe have a nap and try to sleep through it, hope this helps!

awww babe you will be fine, the weather isnt helping all we want to do is eat comfort food, i could of killed for a chinese last night lol...if your finding SS really that hard why dont you move onto SS+ you can have a meal on that , thats what im doing xx

Back