Not feeling too hot today

Ru2thy

Hi all I'm on day 5 and feel like I have no energy! just wondering if this is common or maybe I'm coming down with something. Determined not to give up but feels a struggle to even go upstairs! Sorry to be a moaner lol!

Hope ur feeling better soon.

I've heard after day 5 it gets easier so stick at it. I'm on day one and i'm struggling already! X

I'm on day 6 and I sympathise with you, both yesterday and today have been a struggle just felt like I had no energy. I think its also because its the weekend, in the week I am busy so it's a lot easier, the weekend has been a mental and physical struggle to be honest.
Fingers crossed we feel better tomorrow.

I had this before, for me it was actually severe caffeine withdrawal symptoms! id subconsciously not been drinking coffee.
also, you might be just about to go into ketosis, took me 5 days the first time and I felt awful just before

I also feel very tired and lacking in energy; was walking round asda and literally had to push one foot in front of another!! The sight of normal yummy food prob didnt help either! Lol xx

Thanks for ur reply's felt better as the day went on and I was distracted by a lovely friend coming over. Even went to the carvery and stayed strong, it's funny really I want the food when I watch my family eat but as soon as its all cleared away I don't feel like I've missed out. I wonder if it may be ketosis coming cause was thinking it was strange I don't have that taste in my mouth by now like I have done previously after about day 3. Anyway glad the weekend over much easier when busy at work!!

Sorry to hear your feeling sluggish, for me day 3 and 4 were the worst felt like I could sleep all say.... On day 5 I woke with a whole lease of energy, hang in there and it will get better :) xx

Back