Not feeling too well :(

LadyKate25

Silver Member
Hi girls and guys ;)
I am not feeling too well today, my throat has started hurting and am worried I am getting a cold now ! Can anyone help me with what I am allowed to take on TFR ??
Thank you :). X

Hi Kate. Sorry to hear you're not well. I know you're allowed paracetamol, not sure about anything else.

Take care.

Feel better soon lady...poor u! Hope ur doing well otherwise

xxx

Oh no I feel so much worse today guys :(
My throat feels like I swallowed a few more razors today :(
I never really get a throat like this but i got nothing else. Just a bad head !! My nose is fine.
Finding it really hard to swallow

Thanks for your posts ;) I took a good few pills yesterday and they did nothing.

What else can I do ?? I feel so bad.

X

Not much use now but if you're still feeling terrible tomorrow give Lipotrim a ring, they have a doctor there you can talk to, (0800) 413735. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I am recovering from the flu and I managed to get sugar free lozenges for my throat and I got the chemist to make up a bottle of cough medicine that was alcohol and sugar free. It didn't taste the best but it done the trick and I lost 3lbs this week. I didn't come out of ketois either

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thanks ladies. I feel so much worse today and doesn't help doing the night shift. Had a coughing fit earlier and thought I was gonna throw up!! Not good.
That's great about ur pharmacy , mine r normally not that good and get things wrong a few times now. Might ring lipotrim xxx see how I feel tomorrow xxx

Thanks xx;)

Definitely ring them Kate. They are very nice when you phone and I'm sure they would be able to advise you on what you can take.

Hi busy mum. I felt so bad today I didn't go for weigh in. I phoned the pharmacy and asked them and both my partner and me can only take the pills. Col has got a cold too and he's on lipotrim as well.
I just went bed this morning early as I work nightshift. And feel terrible when I get up. I am started refeed Saturday ! I should be able to take something then shouldn't I??

X

Hi busy mum. I felt so bad today I didn't go for weigh in. I phoned the pharmacy and asked them and both my partner and me can only take the pills. Col has got a cold too and he's on lipotrim as well.
I just went bed this morning early as I work nightshift. And feel terrible when I get up. I am started refeed Saturday ! I should be able to take something then shouldn't I??

X

hope you're feeling much better. Are you really refeeding this saturday? Goodluck hun.

Yeah am refeeding Saturday as I have a week off of work next week and its my bday Wednesday.
Wil have weigh in Friday and pick up products. So got a lot of things on that week. Then I will go back on the 100% after again.

X

Yeah am refeeding Saturday as I have a week off of work next week and its my bday Wednesday.
Wil have weigh in Friday and pick up products. So got a lot of things on that week. Then I will go back on the 100% after again.

X

oh hun, happy birthday. Have fun!

Back