Induction Not Feeling well

hsheehan

:confused: Hi, I have been on induction for 7 days now i felt great until yesterday then i felt very sick and had tummy cramps that were very painful and the thought of eating anything greasey made me feel worse i have not been hungry and i have had to make myself eat because of feeling light headed has anyone else felt this way? i hope it will pass because up until now i felt great any sugestions what i could eat today as i really cant face anything greasey?

Hi this is also my 7th day on Induction i have also been feeling great all week but today was the 1st day i have been feeling headachy and tired although i feel i have been drinking enough fluids i have been drinking more today feeling slightly better tonight I also hope it will pass by tomorrow or next day Let me know how you are getting on Meg x

Hi Meg, I had to go to work today from 6.30am still till 3pm feeling really unwell every time i thought of eating it made me feel sick i drank water all day and got through it when i got home i had a small piece of gammon and some green salad and more water lots of it . I think thats what my body needs more water i drink a 2 litre bottle every day but today i have had at least 3 and i feel better perhaps i was just dehydrated fingars crossed that its passed now. I cant decide to weigh myself tomorrow after week 1 on induction or wait until next monday its the time of the month and i feel bloated so wont get a proper reading on the scales why is life so bloody complicated lol Hope you are feeling better.
Helen.x

Just because your on Atkins it doesn't mean everything has to be greasy....!

You can have veg/salad, fish, boiled eggs etc or incorporate some MIM's, my food is rarely greasy.... Eggs are good for calming your tum, poached eggs with asparagus dippers are good as is cauli mash/rice x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back