ProPoints Not getting results - first week

shosho36

Tonight was my first weigh in and I'm not happy..... :-(. I have stuck to the diet rigidly, exercised every night (kettlebells 5 nights, walking 3 or 4 days this week and had a Personal Training session too!). All in all I earned 45 activity points and I still had 28 of my 49 weekly points left. I lost a measly HALF A POUND!!

Ok I don't have too much to lose, about 21lbs, but why why why did I not get a good result on my first week!!?

Any advice from all u weight loss professionals out there would be GREATLY welcomed xx

Do you always do that amount of exercise? My WW group leader said that too much exercise can slow down the loss on the scales so have you measured yourself? I know a fitness instructor who is 5ft 4 and weighs 10 stone but she can fit into her 9st friends clothes and they are same height! Don't give up and dont over do the exercise, especially if your not that active normally, your body needs to rest In between too!

This is quite simple..... You are clearly not eating enough!!!!! With the amount of exercise you are doing you should definitely be eating ALL your weeklies as well as your dailies!!!!

Exercise often means water retention so with the amount of activity points you've gained I'm not surprised you've only lost 1/2 lb, you must eat more!!!!

I know this sounds mad but if you exercise your body needs refuelling so at least ensure you eat all your weeklies if your doing so much exercise :)

Stick with it and you'll have a great loss next week Xxxxx

Thanks - yes it makes sense that I should eat more so I'll try that this week and use all my points and carry on exercising too. Hopefully this - along with me not having the dreaded TOTM it should show on the scales? xx

Back