not giving up. Sarah's diary

goingtobethin102

It's time for a diary and a fresh start, I've got rid of my old account and made a new one.
After years and years of yoyo dieting it's time I make a "diet" plan a life style.
I'm so well educated with food and diets, how to eat, how to get the most out of exercise and I am brilliant at giving advice, when it comes to myself I have such a horrible destructive relationship with food, if I'm not binging I'm starving,I love Atkins and low carb diets but they give me a really fast heart so I can't do them, I've done slimming world before and really enjoyed it but the more weight I lost the less food I ate until I was existing on a few mullerlights a day and then that's when the binging starts all over again, this site has definitely helped me over the years and I am determined to break the horrible cycle and talk to all you lovely people while I'm getting skinny in a healthy way lol.
I'll be starting on Sunday, which gives me time to get some nice fresh food in (and get rid of the alcohol while grand nationals on he he) looking forward to reading lots of your diaries

Xx

So yesterday's diary

Didn't have breakfast has a had a big lie in
Lunch and dinner I had tuna pasta with sweetcorn cucumber lettuce tomato and chilli flakes,

Didn't use HEB
HEA-milk used in tea
7.5 syns used on sugar

Xx

Today diary

B- branflakes with unsweetened soya milk (HEA+HEB)

L-beans,egg,2 small wholemeal slices and loads of mushrooms (6syns)

Had a cold cappuccino at 5.5 syns
And another bowl of branflakes so im over on syns :(

Will be better tomorrow!x

Hey Sarah,
well done on restarting, hope you enjoyed getting rid of all the alcohol beforehand! :D I'm amazed how little you're eating so far, I'd be starving!
Nicola x

Hey Sarah,
well done on restarting, hope you enjoyed getting rid of all the alcohol beforehand! :D I'm amazed how little you're eating so far, I'd be starving!
Nicola x

Thanks hun
I tend to drink a lot of diet coke and water so don't get that hungry just eat the wrong things! How are you getting on? Do you have a diary?x

Lunch
Chicken breast. Boiled potatoes and vegetables -free

Syns- 2 yoghurts which said virtually fat free but they were a really cheap brand id never heard off so will syn them based on calories so 8 syns
Had 5 m&m peanuts -2.5 syns
Gravy-2.5 syns

Hi hun, just wanted to say good luck with you weight loss journey. I am similar to you in that I either binge or eat very little but with coming on here everyday for hints and tips I am getting better at eating and feel much more satisfied when I have a mealtime routine x

Hi hun, just wanted to say good luck with you weight loss journey. I am similar to you in that I either binge or eat very little but with coming on here everyday for hints and tips I am getting better at eating and feel much more satisfied when I have a mealtime routine x

Thankyou hun.and Goodluck to you too :) x

Thanks hun
I tend to drink a lot of diet coke and water so don't get that hungry just eat the wrong things! How are you getting on? Do you have a diary?x

I think I might be trying the diet coke trick soon - I think I've got an eating habit like some people have a smoking habit - I like the action of it as much as anything else, so a can of something might fool me!!

I'm just about back on track this week after a shocking weekend - dreading weigh-in tomorrow though :( How's your day been?

I've just started a diary too - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ll-taking-3-stone-less-luggage-las-vegas.html - feel free to come and give me pointers, could do with all the help in the world right now! x

I think I might be trying the diet coke trick soon - I think I've got an eating habit like some people have a smoking habit - I like the action of it as much as anything else, so a can of something might fool me!!

I'm just about back on track this week after a shocking weekend - dreading weigh-in tomorrow though :( How's your day been?

I've just started a diary too - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/313236-nicola-will-taking-3-stone-less-luggage-las-vegas.html - feel free to come and give me pointers, could do with all the help in the world right now! x

Drinking diet coke I guess isn't the best for your teeth buy hey it keeps me full.Defo worth a try! I've been doing okay thanks hun. I'll take a look at your diary now :) x

So today hasn't been that good.haven't gone over my syns but haven't been eating much fruit or veg

Breakfast - beans on toast (HEB)

Lunch- aldi macaroni cheese pasta with tuna,sweetcorn and chilli flakes (can't remember the syn value of the aldi pasta n sauces but will say 2 syns to be on the safe side) also added extra cheese.was only a teeny amount but will count 6 syns as I've used HEA for milk in coffee.

Dinner- I finished off my lunch lol

Have no appetite today. Bonus I guess. Must be totm soon as I usually go off food around that time.

Hope everyone is doing well x

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal bread (HEB) bacon
Sausages 7syns. Egg cooked with a little oil 2syns and beans

Lunch
Meatballs made with extra lean mince.mushrooms.peppers and onions.tomatoes and pasta,chilli flakes and used a little oil 4syns

So used 13 syns today.not sure what to have for dinner. Desperately need more fresh fruit.and veg in the house! Mum is making cupcakes so it could be a bad evening. Fingers crossed I can resist lol xx

I wish I went off food around TOTM! I'm the total opposite! Sounds like you've had a good couple of days, good luck resisting the cupcakes!! You want the smaller size clothes more than you want that buttercream!! :D

Had an awful day *sobs* I've been soo busy and not feeling good. Headaches and I'm soo tired. Meal plan has gone out the window. Grabbed a burger in my very stressful lunch.and then came home and ordered plain chow.mein and chips from the Chinese. So hope tomorrow is a better day :(

Oh no, that's not good :( Hope you get a good sleep tonight, feel much better tomorrow, and are all ready to get back on plan! It's horrible when you have days like that x

Oh no, that's not good :( Hope you get a good sleep tonight, feel much better tomorrow, and are all ready to get back on plan! It's horrible when you have days like that x

Thanks hun :) xx
Feeling much better today had 3 boiled eggs for breakfast as they really fill me up and didn't have any wholemeal bread in. And I've snacked on pear. Think I'm gonna do tuna pasta for lunch so all free xx

hi i am also similar in my relationship with food and am determined this time ....god knows how many new starts ive had ) to lose the weight but not give everything up especially a wine night , i guess its just about cutting down not out then maybe just maybe i will get to 12 stone .Good luck

hi i am also similar in my relationship with food and am determined this time ....god knows how many new starts ive had ) to lose the weight but not give everything up especially a wine night , i guess its just about cutting down not out then maybe just maybe i will get to 12 stone .Good luck

Hard isn't it! Goodluck. Have you got much to.lose?xx

Back