Not Going So Well

Vixter23

Hi all,

Im nearly 24 and i weigh tooo much and it is affecting me physically and mentally. my biggest problem is im lazy followed by the fact i love crisps and pop corn :/ Since Christmas i have tried really hard to cut everything bad out and do more excercise which goes well for about 3 or 4 days and then i go bad dont leave the house and eat all around me.

Last week was an utter nightmare or what feels like one (could well be over reacting) but started off with debt collectors sending me letters so i sorted it thats fine, forking out for oil for the heating for the boiler to then brake so had no heating was fixed 3 days in a row and still wouldnt work (does now), the drainage system in our house was blocked all weekend and 3 houses worth of poop and tissue and pee pee floating around our back garden (now sorted) 5 out of 9 bills paid, and my bf's parents (whose house it is we are renting) decide to tell us they are now selling then followed by telling us to get rid of the dog and insulting both of us, half sorted, had appointment this morning with a surgeon about a pulondial cyst on my back telling me i have to lose weight for the op and if i want kids FINE.

I have never had so much to deal with all in one go and i feel very over whelmed and sad, every day last week we had a take away for dinner :( i feel like crap like ive got a food hangover which is absolutely vile and when i try to talk to my parents about all this i get shouted at that i need to lose weight and get healthy and take responsibility for things and stop being paranoid.

All i want is:

A Job
To be a nice healthy fit size so i can go shopping in normal size shops.
A baby

I feel like i cant achieve any of it and maybe i need help or am i paranoid and this is just life and to stop feeling sorry for myself?

Really long sorry still dont even feel better for venting it out :/

I know how your feeling. A few years ago I gained loads of weight and felt like everything was on top of me. I find that eating healthy makes me look at things more positively and that puts a lot more things on course

I've maintained my weight loss for 4 years and I've even lost more through just keeping healthy most of the time and slowing down the pace in which I eat. I do exercise started out with walking and dancing then moved onto my now hardcore gym work outs.

You can do this but face one thing at a time. It is better to eat everything in moderation and don't tell yourself that something is banned or off limits because that's when it feels like a chore.

Any help you need just ask

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Vixter23 said:
Hi all,

Im nearly 24 and i weigh tooo much and it is affecting me physically and mentally. my biggest problem is im lazy followed by the fact i love crisps and pop corn :/ Since Christmas i have tried really hard to cut everything bad out and do more excercise which goes well for about 3 or 4 days and then i go bad dont leave the house and eat all around me.

Last week was an utter nightmare or what feels like one (could well be over reacting) but started off with debt collectors sending me letters so i sorted it thats fine, forking out for oil for the heating for the boiler to then brake so had no heating was fixed 3 days in a row and still wouldnt work (does now), the drainage system in our house was blocked all weekend and 3 houses worth of poop and tissue and pee pee floating around our back garden (now sorted) 5 out of 9 bills paid, and my bf's parents (whose house it is we are renting) decide to tell us they are now selling then followed by telling us to get rid of the dog and insulting both of us, half sorted, had appointment this morning with a surgeon about a pulondial cyst on my back telling me i have to lose weight for the op and if i want kids FINE.

I have never had so much to deal with all in one go and i feel very over whelmed and sad, every day last week we had a take away for dinner :( i feel like crap like ive got a food hangover which is absolutely vile and when i try to talk to my parents about all this i get shouted at that i need to lose weight and get healthy and take responsibility for things and stop being paranoid.

All i want is:

A Job
To be a nice healthy fit size so i can go shopping in normal size shops.
A baby

I feel like i cant achieve any of it and maybe i need help or am i paranoid and this is just life and to stop feeling sorry for myself?

Really long sorry still dont even feel better for venting it out :/

What you want is what I want too, nice size and a job. All these problems make me depress but I agree with what the other person said a step at a time

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back