Not going to feel guilty about 'tiffin' !

Dizzy-Deb

Off up town in a bit and while we are out we always have a hot drink and some kind of cake too. Probably a costa's choc tiffin.:)

Normally when doing WW would feel very guilty about having one, and think it would be such a waste of my points but NOT with the new propoints. I know I can dip into my reserve points and still get throught the day without feeling deprived and have enough points to eat well.

Only on day 3 but so far loving propoints.:D:D

Propoints daily allowence is just like fast start on discovery plan so you could of had tiffin in points on the old plan. The new daily pp are the lowest you can have as compared to fast start the weekly amount is just 49 pp that's been cut from your daily pp allowence so if you are on 29 daily pp it's really 36 pp as 7 a day from the 49 weekly pp (49 divided by 7 days = 7) just ww new way of getting people to get the mindset of eating low pp and using weekly for treats x

Propoints daily allowence is just like fast start on discovery plan so you could of had tiffin in points on the old plan. The new daily pp are the lowest you can have as compared to fast start the weekly amount is just 49 pp that's been cut from your daily pp allowence so if you are on 29 daily pp it's really 36 pp as 7 a day from the 49 weekly pp (49 divided by 7 days = 7) just ww new way of getting people to get the mindset of eating low pp and using weekly for treats x
I never thought about it like that. Now i wont feel guilty using my weekly allowance makes much more sense now!
Thank you cherry!

Am I the only one who doesn't know what a tiffin is...?

I had to Google, but apparently it's a refrigerator cake that's very dense. It looks like a very fudgy brownie, which can't be bad!!

Back