Not half as bad as i thought...phew!

Want2bThin

Well as you all know my new cdc let me down by not turning up. Well i went to see my new cdc this evening! What a lovely lady :)

I was dreading going, because i didn't have access to shakes for 3 weeks, i've done aam week for 3 weeks, without shakes!

I've lived on Chicken, turkey, white fish and green veggies. Been boring i must say! However, considering 3 weeks of 2 aam meals each day, i've still lost! 6lbs!! Not bad!

I'm still a bit miffed cos i could have lost 6lbs each week! But i'm not going to get down about it, i'm back on the cd waggon and that's all that matters...yay!!! :D:D:D

well done for re-starting.. i hope this cdc is better than the other 1... good luck with it hun

Ahh, that's great! An incredible achievement you've managed to last all that time - well done you! That shows determination.

You've done brilliantly in difficult circumstances so well done and good luck now you are back on the CD wagon!

Georgie
xx

well done for being to disciplined, and i am glad that you have found a good counsellor, that is very important xx

that's brilliant!! if I'd have been in your shoes I'd have put on 6lb in that time from stress eating! you've done really well :)

hi hun thats great 6lbs is still good in 3 weeks considering and im sure ull have even better weight loss in the next 3 keep us updated hun ashley xxx

I'm glad the new CDC worked out for you and you must be delighted with the 6lbs. Good luck on your CD journey.

Wow!! Well done you!! Considering what you have been up against that's brilliant :D

Excellent news, I would have been eating for England and using the no show CDC as an excuse for my weigh gain!!

You have done brilliant so far, here's to more excellent losses now you are firmly on the CD wagon! Good luck.

Theresa x

That is a fantastic achievement in being so dedicated and sticking to the diet in such difficult circumstances.

With that determination I'm sure you will be at your goal by your wedding day:)

Back