NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!

ickleladynat

Well I have just came back from weigh in and found out I have put on 1/2lb!!!
I have no idea how!! I have been really good all week watching my syns etc. The only day I slipping up was on Monday ... surely that one day can't have put 1/2 lb on me!!

Does anyone have any advise on what to have next week? I mostly do green days and I want a really impressive loss next week.

Any ideas welcome.

THanks for listening to me rant xx

maybe try using your food diary this week nat and see where you are going wrong ...perhaps your not eating enough ? and try drinking lots of water or as in my case i like diet bitter lemon , that does it for me !good luck honey and dont let this blip stop you as i am sure you will lose next week ! good luck xxx

Oh Hon, try not to let that pesky 1/2 lb get under your skin. I do know how you're feeling, but it's a small amount, so is likely to be down to fluid or something like that...

Maybe increase your super speed (ss) foods next week, chicken, strawberries, melon are some of my favourites. There are a lot listed in the book. Nothing wrong with doing 'green' all the time, but maybe just mix things up a bit by eating different things to usual.

Whenever I consume lots of water-rich fruits it helps. Melon is a great one! Also, try some dandelion tea and nettle tea are great for clearing out the system - I swear by them!

Best of luck x

hey babes,its only half a pound??bit its still bloody annoying!!!do you weigh in the same clothes every week??is it time of the month??have you been writing every thing down and i mean every thing..do you always have bread and cereals as your b boxes,mayb try different bs..obviously your gonna have to come and live with me lol xx

Booo! No wonder you're not happy.

I'm looking at your signature and it looks like you've had a couple of gains over the last couple of weeks (sorry if I'v got that wrong!) so perhaps you're doing something without realising it?

Are you writing everything down? Drinking lots of water? Eating a lot of SuperSpeedy foods?

You could try a Success Express week, which a lot of people use to get them going. It's hard when things aren't going your way, but pinpoint where you're going wrong and you'll soon be on your way again.

Good luck - don't lose heart!

i put on 1/2 lb the week before last for no reason and went on to lose 31/2 lbs last week so dont worry about it it just may be your body adjusting to the diet xxxxxxxx

really good thanks vs ..in aberdeen for a few days in the caravan with mr beans ..got a big jewellery sale on friday !!!! trying to be good but atleast i am on hand for lots of swims ( got the caravan next to the health club ) hehehehe hope all well in your world too
hugs gilly xxxx

sometimes it just happens all u can do is just carry on its a total pain when it does but its not the end of the world :) i think if u keep a food dairy like others suggested then you can definately see how many syns your eating good luck for next week x

really good thanks vs ..in aberdeen for a few days in the caravan with mr beans ..got a big jewellery sale on friday !!!! trying to be good but atleast i am on hand for lots of swims ( got the caravan next to the health club ) hehehehe hope all well in your world too
hugs gilly xxxx
im sure your being good and the health club next door sounds wonderful gilly,just make sure you use it lol,good luck with your sale sounds fab,my worlds pretty good thanks,bizy at work with xmas dinners coming up all good fun yippee xx:D

hey babes,its only half a pound??bit its still bloody annoying!!!do you weigh in the same clothes every week??is it time of the month??have you been writing every thing down and i mean every thing..do you always have bread and cereals as your b boxes,mayb try different bs..obviously your gonna have to come and live with me lol xx

Hey hun, It is sooooo annoying!!!! I weigh in the same clothes everyweek, it's not that time of month AND i have wrote everything down. I just don't get it. I'll have to try and have a few red days even though they don't really satisfy me. Yes I will def come and live with you. It's a must now. What do you have on a normal day ? xxx

Hey hun, It is sooooo annoying!!!! I weigh in the same clothes everyweek, it's not that time of month AND i have wrote everything down. I just don't get it. I'll have to try and have a few red days even though they don't really satisfy me. Yes I will def come and live with you. It's a must now. What do you have on a normal day ? xxx
hi babes,dont be so hard on yourself and dont put yourself under to much pressure!!

breakfast.1oz shreddies 1/4 melon
dinner.mugshot,yoghurt,pear,satsuma,plum
tea.homemade beef stew(beef being my other b box)
think youll still want to come and stay:Dxx

just PMd you xxxxxxx

hi babes,dont be so hard on yourself and dont put yourself under to much pressure!!

breakfast.1oz shreddies 1/4 melon
dinner.mugshot,yoghurt,pear,satsuma,plum
tea.homemade beef stew(beef being my other b box)
think youll still want to come and stay:Dxx

I DEF want to come and stay. I think what you need to do is make me a plan up :) xox

OMG YOUR JOKING RIGHT???
BREAKFAST ALWAYS FOR ME
SHREDDIES OR 1oz PORRIDGE
1/4 MELON
DINNER
MUG SHOT,JACKET POT,SALAD AND 1 BREAD ROLL WHOLEMEAL
PEAR,PLUM,GRAPES,SATSUMAS,APPLE
TEA
TOMATO AND SPINACH LASAGNE
PASTA N SAUCE
STEWS (MEAT OR VEG)
QUORN COTTAGE PIES