• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not happy so far

yea, over 2 liters a day. they put e on four a day so when i went for my next lot i asked for 3 a day. hopefully it will kick in soon. and yea ive been 100%. just feel crap because ive been starvin all week and hardly any result.

Sometimes little things can prevent you from ketosis something that may seem harmless, a chewing gum, a slice of lemon in your water, minty mouthwash - you sure you've been completely 100%. I had a very disappointing week last week (1lb) but then lost 7 this week so stick with it - it really does work and it is worth it! Good luck!

dolphin10

Silver Member
ive just done my first week with lipotrim and ive hardly lost anything... how can i more or less starve myself and still look the same.

has anyone else had this problem and come out better?
--------------------------------------------

That's odd because the first week produces the best results 4-15 Ibs. Are you drinking plenty of water as advised. Have a word with your pharmacist and take it up from there. Once keytones kick in you don't feel hungry, just cold and thirsty.:D

lilly05

If you dont mind me asking what was your loss hopefully you get a big one next weigh in

i checked my self out properly at the gym last night. and it turns out ive lost 4 kilo. i mst of read the scales wrong at the pharmacist. I'm on 3 shakes a day now and i feel its making more of a differnce. :)

dolphin10

Silver Member
Sometimes little things can prevent you from ketosis something that may seem harmless, a chewing gum, a slice of lemon in your water, minty mouthwash -
Rebecca is right, little things done too often can interfere with keytones, one off by mistake can be ignored, stick with it 100% otherwise waste of money and time ( not to mention the torture:cry:)
good luck

dolphin10

Silver Member
yea oki will do cheers :)
and aswel im not seeing any difference, is this normal for the first week?
I felt as if I had lost weight in my first week, I was lighter and I could breathe in my clothes. :pYou will see the difference on scales as well as your clothes very soon.:D