Not happy with exante, messed up order.

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Well I'm not just not happy, I am furious.
I ordered my pack of 50 choc shakes on monday so they would arrive today as I had none left after monday.
Well got my order at 11.30am and they have sent me 50 of the wrong flavour.

So I emailed them and they said they will send me the correct flavour and pick up the wrong ones but the box wont get to me for another 2 days :mad:
So what the hell do they expect me to do for 2 days, well 3 days as delivery wont be til thursday.
I'm not happy.
I've had problems with orders before but never complained, getting fed up with them now tbh.

thats awfull!! sorry to hear this butterfly.... it seems just recently that exante have been doing a hell of a lot of messing up with orders! they dont seem to realise how much it actually affects us! it happened to me last time on exante, has dellgirl said can you not stomach them? I know you sholdnt have to do that in the first place, but is something that is possible? or are they flavours you really just can not stomach? x

how long do they usually take to arrive? i ordered a box of 50 yesterday hoping that they would be here tomorrow as I'm sure i read it was next day delivery on anything before 1pm.
thats a real annoyance now to be 2 days without. What about getting some of the tesco shakes to get you through untill then? or pop int boots see what they have to offer.

sorry to hear this , they really do seem to making a lot of mistakes at the moment . If i lived closer I would give you a couple of mine :( as the others say can you stomach the flavour they have sent for the 2 days ?

how long do they usually take to arrive? i ordered a box of 50 yesterday hoping that they would be here tomorrow as I'm sure i read it was next day delivery on anything before 1pm.
thats a real annoyance now to be 2 days without. What about getting some of the tesco shakes to get you through untill then? or pop int boots see what they have to offer.

If you order before 1pm its next day delivery

Tesco/Boots shakes arent a good substitute for Exante shakes theyre totally different

in theory then should be here tomorrow as ordered yesterdaay afternoon

Will keep that in mind thankyou starlight - i read the thread above on alternatives to the bars that mentioned the tesco ones but will stay away from their shakes. thanks

If it really came to the crunch, could you perhaps just do strictly low carb food until your order arrives? Atkins-style for a few days?

The site does state this

"When will I receive my delivery?
We provide next working day delivery for orders placed before 1pm on a working day (Monday - Friday). This is only available to those ordering from UK mainland (excluding the Scottish Highlands & Islands). Delivery for customers ordering from outside the UK mainland is between 2 - 5 days."

It's the vanilla flavour which is fine and I have had to have those today, I couldn't just go with nothing. I dont drive and live in the middle of nowhere so couldn't even get to tesco for bars or anything.

So now I'm stuck with 50 vanilla when it was the choc that I really wanted.
I know it sounds like I'm moaning over something little now as I have packs but they are not the ones I ordered and payed for and now I'm stuck with them because I've had some already :(

Exante customer service seems to be not as good as it used to be.
The person who emailed me sounded really snotty and pretty much accused me of lying about the packs I'd received being wrong.

That's ridiculous! As you said, you know what you ordered and they are not it, and as a paying customer you have every right to receive exactly what you've asked for.

They wouldn't let you have packs if you didn't pay for them, so why should they be able to take your money but not give you what you wanted

they should let you have enough of the vanilla to see you through to when the choc ones comes , explain this to them as its their mistake . This is very poor customer service and you could ask for details of the emailers manager and state you will complain if this is not sorted .

Definitely take it further!! Email someone else they cant tell you youre stuck with a box you dont want cos they screwed up. Thats a weird attitude considering someone posted the other day that they had a value pack sent instead of bumper and got told to keep it and got the bumper pack. They should be telling you to keep the vanilla or use what you need and return the rest to the courier

My order was missing one of the flavory shakes so 7 missing. I reported it and they were very apologetic and sent replacement straight out.

Oh well everyone else who has had problems seems to have theirs sorted, I guess I just got the grumpy exante person sending my emails!

Yup apparently as I've opened the box and used some I cant 'swap' them for chocolate as exante dont swap products even though it's their fault I got the wrong ones.....urgh could cry right now!

My mum has said she'll have the vanilla and buy me some new choc ones but that's not the point. Exante made the mistake and they should sort it out.

If it was me, I'd email them again. You may of used some, but when youre on their diet and can only eat their food, then you had to use some. You only need to swap what's left, not the full amount as you have had some. Let us know how you get on :)

Well I was up at 3am as I couldn't sleep so I ended up sending a rather long winded email about how rubbish exante were being about all this and they replied saying they will send me my choc and pick up the vanilla minus the days worths I need (tues, weds and thurs) as it was their fault.
Result at last.

Back