not happy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by doubledumplings, 7 April 2008 Social URL.

1. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i weighted myself today as i needed a pick me up and was think i would have lost abit and only lost 2lbs not cheated nothing and i get offical weight tomorrow by cdc what can i do in a nite need help :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Might be that your bowels are a bit slow? Lots of water, a walk and some senna is supposed to work but never does for me!?
    2 lbs is still good though!!

4. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It's a great loss DD, sometimes you get smaller losses and then the next week you get a big one.. you're doing great!

5. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    2lbs is great. Just think what you'd've had to do at WW to get those 2lbs off. If you're not having toilet troubles, are doing the diet 100% and are drinking enough water the weight will come off but maybe your body needs time to readjust, after all you've lost over A STONE in two weeks.

6. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Last week I was desperate to lose 1/2lb overnight for my weighin the next lunch time, I'd actually lost 1 1/2lb. So it could happen I've got my fingers crossed for you.

7. doubledumplings

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thinking about it i havent been to toilet in about 5 days do u think that could be it?

thanks everyone
    ashley xx

8. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    deffently got to be this, 2lbs is still a good loss have you measured yourself weekly? some weeks my weight loss was low but i lost inches.

9. hutchi

hutchi Member

Diet:
    exante
    could very well be not going to the toilet, but 2lb is still really good thats 17lb in 3 weeks,you should be doing cartwheels. also depends on what time you weigh our bodies go up and down all through the day. and maybe your scales are different to your c.d. provider, i know mine are.! no matter what the reason is, 2lb off is better than 2lb on. so well done.

10. doubledumplings

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    no i always measure myself with my cdc , i know 2lbs still great but as i have alot to lose was hopeing for more

11. doubledumplings

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    my scales are the same as my cdc and i get weighted at 5.30pm on tuesday and i weight myself at 5.30pm tonight so not really any difference.

so how do i make myself go to toilet when i have constipation by tomorrow morning??/

i am really happy with my weight loss so far but its my birthday friday and im going out (im on water ) and i really wanted to look by best and the dress i want to wear i still need to lose a good 7lbs so im trying everything to get into it lol

12. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I think the only thing is keep on with the shakes and lots of water. Make sure you've been to the loo (not constipated).
    Oh and have you seen your loss already - 15 lb in 2 weeks !!!
    You're doing great. Keep going !
    x

13. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I use Bisacodyl - not sure if thats what they recommend but you can get them in Tesco and they take a few hours to work.
    Good luck
    x

14. doubledumplings

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks heffa i think ill go get some as i think that might be the problem

still hope i wake up tomorrow and ive lost half a stone what u think hehehehe

ashley xx

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

the pounds may just disappear before you weigh in. If you have any sennakot take some tonight as this is prob whats up!! 2lbs is still very good.

WELL DONE :)

16. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

I'll bet you lose 5 lb tommorrow - let us know.
    Fingers crossed.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.