Not hungry anymore whats going on?

muffinandsam

I started SW last Monday and have lost 5lbs last week :) Well last week was AWFUL I was craving sugar and chocolate big time, but I decided to storm through it as I knew if I had one piece of choc I'd eat the entire bar, and pack and possibly go back for more :eek: so I didn't. I was hungry and was munching on hard boiled eggs & meat in the week and quite honestly eating so much free stuff, but by Friday I found myself not bothered by it.
Today I had a muller light for brekky, then half tin beans for lunch, then gammon sw chips and loadsa veg for tea, but honestly I could have gone without it. I've not had a single syn, and its been looking like these for a few days. Whats going on?? is this normal, will i get over it? is it just my body adjusting? My chocolate cravings have gone, just in time for me to discover choc philly! gonna dunk something in that stuff tomoz :)

just realised i didn't have my HEXB today either :/

Aw I always have my hes but I must be honest quite often I dont have all my syns as I am too full. I like to save them for the weekend though for a glass of wine, but I sometimes dont have my full weeks allowance which I know I should have really. I eat so much fruit and that fills me up.

I've just finished my third week and I feel like I'm not craving rubbish anymore and most days don't feel like syns too because I feel satisfied from my meals.
also I've not been snacking much, which used to be a big problem for me xxx

I'm so pleased I've stopped craving the rubbish though, and I'm glad it only took a week! It was horrible, and it seems as though its not such a bad thing if I dont use my syns for a few days. Thanks everyone! :eek:)

I've just finished my third week and I feel like I'm not craving rubbish anymore and most days don't feel like syns too because I feel satisfied from my meals.
also I've not been snacking much, which used to be a big problem for me xxx

Hi Mrs W, I am exactly the same, the cravings really diminish dont they. Cant remember the last time I had a bar of chocolate or a piece of cake.

Back