Not hungry but feel peckish ..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judywoody, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. judywoody

judywoody Full Member

had some of this superspeed soup this afternoon and felt stuffed for quite a while...then I made myself a hot chocolate from my syns because I was craving chocolate..now I am still not really hungry but lingering around the fridge..I don't even crave anything particular but just want something between my teeth (preferably something that tastes nice..)..

Should I give in and have some free food or should I teach myself to say no to food when I am not hungry?? It's not that I would feel guilty but what's the point in stuffing yourself if you are not hungry?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kron

Kron Target Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Stop loitering around the fridge lol
    Go in another room and do some squats or have a dance - get out the kitchen
    :)

4. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you just want to eat for sake of it take a drink of water and if you still want something then yes have some free food but if you still feel full then I would say go do something to take your mind off food.

5. AnnaFaraday

AnnaFaraday ..

When I just must eat something I have Little Gem lettuces. I know it sounds a bit odd, but I love the crunchy texture.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.