• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

not in ketosis???

Coke zero is ok so that won't have had a negative effect. My hubby took 5 days to show ketones where as I was reading positive after two days. You don't say how long u have been doing the diet for?

S: 17st6lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 63.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Coke zero is ok so that won't have had a negative effect. My hubby took 5 days to show ketones where as I was reading positive after two days. You don't say how long u have been doing the diet for?
hi been doing it for 19 days thats why im so confused done it all by the book

Smallerme

S: 20st4lb G: 10st0lb
What kind of ham and chicken was it? Have you checked the ingredients for any hidden extras such as sugar/honey etc?

well checked this morning and fully in ketosis so dont know what was wrong yesterday smallerme it was bog standard ham tescos own ??

I always test in the morning as once you start drinking you can show neg later in the day, which is a good thing as it show as you are hydrated. Did you test at a different time of day?

hehehe

I am going to buy some ovulating sticks, just to POAS some more! ;) It dont stop there, I test other things as well! ;) My breast milk doesnt have ketones in, this I know for sure! Going to test saliva when I am back in ketosis too!

I also like the look of those sticks that test 10 things, all at the same time! FML :D

u have a serious stick problem lol ocd i do it every other day just 2 b sure scales the same every other day

S: 21st0lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 2st4lb(10.88%)
STEP BACK FROM THE STICKS!
Hahahaha :D Just made me chuckle.

I try and tell myself that I'm not going to weigh every day but I do. On Exante it actually helps as it does come off so quickly compared to other diets so I don't stress. I only test ketones if I think that I'm not in it. Otherwise I'd drive myself around the bend!