• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not liking refeed :(

I miss my shakes!

Im on day 2 of refeed... just had some cod and some veg.. my stomach hurt like hell afterwards! I thought i was gonna pass out from the pain!

Im keeping a diary of absolutely EVERYTHING! what i eat, what i do exercise wise.... i cant wait to go back on the shakes after my holiday.. but i know i can only stay on that for another 4 weeks before i leave the country for the year.. then im gonna have to get used to eating :(

This diet does actually take over ur life!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Aww hunni.... your body will get used to eating again...7 weeks without food is a long time and your stomach has really shrunk.... i reckon it will take a good few days to feel better..but it is sooo worth it xxxx

Bindi

Silver Member
S: 15st7.5lb C: 12st7.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st0lb(19.31%)
Hannahike,
If you are finding the refeed meal too much at one sitting why dont you maybe divide it up into 2 smaller meals?? Make it easier for your body to cope with. Little but often!

Teg

Posts when she can
Im on day 6 and my stomach is not doing well at all. Didnt think ur stomach would shrink on LT because we drink so much water.
U do miss the shakes but i think its the fact that ur so in control with them. Be sure to stick with small portions this week and enjoy ur holiday. U deserve a break. Well done om ur loss

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
S: 18st0lb C: 17st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 47.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.79%)
Poor thing!
I never thought about how your body would react to food after LT. Were you looking forward to eating?

Guen

S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think i must be weird. I loved eating again. I loved every bite I put in my mouth. And i still am (except the cerery yuck)

And i didnt feel bloated at all....