Not liking refeed :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by hannahike, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I miss my shakes!

Im on day 2 of refeed... just had some cod and some veg.. my stomach hurt like hell afterwards! I thought i was gonna pass out from the pain!

Im keeping a diary of absolutely EVERYTHING! what i eat, what i do exercise wise.... i cant wait to go back on the shakes after my holiday.. but i know i can only stay on that for another 4 weeks before i leave the country for the year.. then im gonna have to get used to eating :(

This diet does actually take over ur life!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Aww hunni.... your body will get used to eating again...7 weeks without food is a long time and your stomach has really shrunk.... i reckon it will take a good few days to feel better..but it is sooo worth it xxxx

4. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Hannahike,
    If you are finding the refeed meal too much at one sitting why dont you maybe divide it up into 2 smaller meals?? Make it easier for your body to cope with. Little but often!

5. Teg

Teg Posts when she can

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im on day 6 and my stomach is not doing well at all. Didnt think ur stomach would shrink on LT because we drink so much water.
    U do miss the shakes but i think its the fact that ur so in control with them. Be sure to stick with small portions this week and enjoy ur holiday. U deserve a break. Well done om ur loss

6. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Poor thing!
    I never thought about how your body would react to food after LT. Were you looking forward to eating?

Guen

7. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    I think i must be weird. I loved eating again. I loved every bite I put in my mouth. And i still am (except the cerery yuck)

And i didnt feel bloated at all....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.